Analysis of news of crypto markets 07.19.19
- The Japanese government is working on the launch of an international cryptocurrency payment system, which will act in a manner similar to the SWIFT banking transfer system.
- The Binance cryptocurrency exchange team “accidentally” earned $ 775,000 on the stacking of Stellar coins and decided to share the unexpected reward with users.
- Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange has launched three new tools that will help novice traders to trade cryptocurrencies. They are presented in the form of indicators.
- US Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin said his department would do everything possible so that “Bitcoin does not become the equivalent of a coded account at a Swiss bank.”
- LibertyX, the first operator of Bitcoin ATMs in the United States, said it would install 90 additional machines in Arizona and Nevada, making it the largest provider of this type of service in the country.
- Former 25-year-old Microsoft employee arrested for stealing cryptocurrency for $ 10 million.
- According to Google Trends, as of July 18, China occupies a leading position among the countries whose residents often searched for news about the Facebook Libra crypto project.