TeamRedMiner v0.5.9 (AMD GPUs Miner) – This fast miner supports a number of algorithms (list below). Dev-Fee 2.5-3%. OS Support: Windows / Linux. Miner reports GPU hashing speed every 30 seconds. This is the full GPU hash rate before deducting development fees (the hash rate of your pool will be slightly lower). This release supports a number of algorithms optimized for AMD GCN GPUs:
lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3, x16r, x16s, x16rt, MTP, cuckarood29, cuckatoo31, cryptonight R, cryptonight v8 and many other options of cryptonight
Changes in v0.5.9
- Added x16rv2 for the upcoming Ravencoin fork.
- Optimization work on x16r: +8-10% hashrate depending on clocks.
- Optimization work on x16r: mem clock no longer as important.
- Issue fix: kernels split into multiple binaries to fix linux amdgpu-pro driver issues.
Attention! The miner is configured only through the command line! Run with the –help option to display a brief help message on how to use command line options.
The TeamRedMiner miner includes a read-only API based on sgminer-5.5. Both JSON and text formats are supported.
Algorithm support and developer fees (Dev-Fee):
- R Cryptonight: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 upx2: 2.5%
- v 8 Cryptonight turtle: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 half: 2.5%
- Double Cryptonight v8e: 2.5%
- rwz Cryptonight v8 : 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8: 2.5%
- heavy Cryptonight : 2.5%
- Cryptonight haven: 2.5%
- saber Cryptonight : 2.5%
- Cryptonight conceal: 2.5%
- x16r: 2.5%
- x16s: 2.5%
- x16rt: 2.5%
- MTP: 2.5%
- Cuckatoo31: 2.5%
- Cuckarood29: 2.5%
- Lyra2rev3: 2.5%
- Lyra2z: 3%
- Phi2: 3%
GPUs supported and tested:
- RX 580/570/480/470 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- GPUs RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro/PAL drivers
- RX 560/550 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- Radeon VII on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro/PAL drivers
Software Requirements :
- Supported driver version (see Supported GPUs above)
- For cryptonight and lyra2rev3 algorithms, only amdgpu-pro drivers 18.30 and later are supported on linux. ROCm is not supported.
Other versions of TeamRedMiner:
Full list of available versions:
- TeamRedMiner v0.6.0 (AMD GPU miner) Download
- Download TeamRedMiner 0.5.7 (AMD GPUs Miner)
- TeamRedMiner 0.5.6 – AMD GPUs Miner
This post is also available in: Русский