[NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
Attention! The commission is absolutely on all miners, even where NoFee is written, 0% Fee and so on! Do not be fooled, just take our word for it)
To get started, here is a link to the statistics of the Claymore miner developer wallet, where your hard-earned 1-2% is dripped:
This is thousands of $ per day. Not surprising, since almost the whole world uses its miner.
Of course, we can reduce the commission in the settings of the miner with commands like “-nofee”, but this will entail a drop in the hashrate. So the miner developers themselves declare in their instructions:
- The idea is simple: we decrypt the source code of the miner, insert your wallet instead of the developer’s wallet, encrypt it back and now the entire commission that should go to the developer goes to our wallet.
Developers with GitHub brought this idea to life and presented us with a quick solution to this issue by writing a simple softink that sews developers’ wallets and easily searches for them in the miner and changes them to yours (which you specify in the config file).
The program is suitable for most popular miners, regardless of their version:
- Claymore’s Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner
- Claymore’s CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner
- Zec miner
- Cast XMR
- dstm’s ZCash / Equihash Nvidia Miner
- Claymore’s BTG AMD GPU Miner
- Claymore’s ZCash/BTG GPU Miner
- BTG nVidia miner
- MOD lbry
- PhoenixMinerNEW! (added in 9.84)
1. Download the latest version of NoDevFee:
2. Unpack it into the folder with the miner. Turn off mining.
3. Open config.cfg using notepad ++ (
4. Run Nofee.exe, if we did everything, the window will appear correctly:
5. We start mining.
Now DevFee (commission) is mining on you, that is, 100% of your capacities work for you!
Recommended Related Articles:
- AMD Blockchain Driver – driver review, installation, download
- Download CGMiner 4.1.11 (FPGA / ASIC miner)
- SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner 1.7.1 DOWNLOAD
- NiceHash Miner Legacy 184.108.40.206 AMD
- Xmrig 2.14.5 (AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner) Download and Configure
- XMR-Stak v2.5.1 cryptonightV8 (Download and Configure)
- Download XMRig 3.2.0 (RandomX, CryptoNight and Argon2 CPU miner)
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)