SRBMiner Multi is a simple but very functional software for Windows and Linux designed for cryptocurrency mining based on “autolykos2” and “RandomX” algorithms. Now there are many different variants of Cryptonight algorithm and SRBMiner supports them all! The software works with all kinds of processors and AMD video cards.
5. Disable GPU mining, use 15 CPU threads with advanced registration enabled and save them in the Logs \ log.txt file, start Randomx mining from a block height of 1978433 and run the miner in the background.
If you do not set the –cpu-threads or –cpu-affinity parameters, the miner will try to automatically find the optimal settings for your system. Sometimes automatic tuning cannot find the optimal settings, so you should find it by experimenting.
You need to set the number of worker threads (–cpu-threads) and bind them to the corresponding PU (processor) using –cpu-affinity.
1. Use 4 threads, 1 on every core : –cpu-threads 4 –cpu-affinity 0x55 2. Use 8 threads, 2 on every core : –cpu-threads 8 –cpu-affinity 0xFF
6 CORE / 12 THREADS CPU :
1. Use 6 threads, 1 on every core : –cpu-threads 6 –cpu-affinity 0x555 2. Use 12 threads, 2 on every core : –cpu-threads 12 –cpu-affinity 0xFFF
RANDOMX EXTRA TWEAKS
To take advantage of the increased hash rate:
1. The miner should work with administrator rights [right-click on SRBMiner-MULTI.exe-> properties-> compatibility-> tick ‘Run this program as an administrator parameter-> click OK
2. Verify that WinRing0x64.sys is located in the same folder as SRBMiner-MULTI.exe
When additional settings are enabled, some values of the registers change, and after the computer reboots, they return to the original value. If the miner starts to freeze or gives bad results after enabling additional settings, you can try the ra –randomx-use-tweaks ’parameter, where you can determine which settings / settings you want to enable.
Without this option, the miner includes all available settings (the same as –randomx-use-tweaks 0123 for AMD, –randomx-use-tweaks 0 for Intel), but with –randomx-use-tweaks you can determine which of them you want to use.
There are at the moment:
Intel – 1 tweak
Amd – 5 tweaks
The index starts at 0, so you have 0 1 2 3 4 for options on AMD.
The order of the tweaks does not matter, so the spelling of 03 is the same as 30. What you have to do is find which tweak or combination of tweaks creates problems. You should try to turn on the tweaks one by one and check if the miner works stably with one tweak, and if so, test the next one, etc. Fortunately, there are not many combinations for you (because 0123, for example, is the same as 3021 or 1302 ..)
If it has been working smoothly for some time, try the following:
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm randomx --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --password your-password-here --randomx-use-tweaks 1
and so on, until you find the one that makes the trouble.
Then try combining tweaks to find a combination that works for you.
If you have Ryzens, try this combination of tweaks:
Do you like to read similar articles about cryptocurrencies and mining, do you want to support me as an author or ask questions? Be the first to know the news, subscribe to my telegram channel t.me/cryptomineg