RagerX is the new RandomX miner for Monero (XMR), designed for speed and ease of use, with an integrated PPLNS pool and its own dedicated operating system for mining software. According to the developers, RagerX is the fastest and easiest RandomX miner on the market, offering 10% higher performance compared to other available miners for RandomX processors such as XMR-Stak-RX or XMRig. However, there is one catch: you need to flash the dedicated operating system that the RagerX miner uses on a USB flash drive, load your rig from it and use a dedicated mining pool that currently only supports mining (XMR), although support for others RandomX coins coming soon.
Download RagerX (miner RandomX)
The latest version of RagerX is available at the links below:
- GitHub: https://github.com/mininghelper/download/raw/master/RagerX.rar
- MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!RcNHzIgD!SKktFM36_A2pW1ISuuFhCg
With the RagerX miner, you get 10% better performance with a zero development fee for the miner, but since you have to use a dedicated pool, you get 3.5% of the fee for the pool, but even then you should still get better speed hashing. compared to other alternatives that are supposedly slower. The only drawback at the moment is the fact that the RagerX Monero mining pool has just been opened to the general public and its hash rate is currently quite low, so users will need a little time to come and increase it, so there’s a faster lock time. We especially liked the fact that an email address is not required for registration in the pool, only the username and password along with the XMR billing address … you can add the email address later if you want to use notifications, for example. The pool uses the PPLNS payout system, which is short for Pay-Per-Last-N-Shares, and the minimum payout is 0.1 XMR, which can take some time when you can get only one mining processor.
Recommended Related Articles:
- How to mine Monero (XMR) on RandomX algorithm
- Cast XMR – CryptoNight miner for Radeon RX Vega and RX GPUs
- Overview on AMD Radeon RX VEGA 64 for mining
- AMD Memory Tweak XL (AMD GPU VRAM Performance Improvement)
- WattTool v0.92: A Simple Tool for Overclocking and Configuring VRM for the RX 400
- XMRig v5.5.0 (NoFee): RandomX, CryptoNight and Argon2 CPU/GPU miner