+ Fixed ERROR 0x4002
V0.3.0 + First version for Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 18.04) + Removed RandomV (MoneroV) algorithm + Added ‘defyx’ algorithm (Scala) + Added ‘yespoweritc’ algorithm (Intercoin) + Added ‘cryptonight_catalans’ algorithm (CatalansCoin) + Added ‘cryptonight_talleo’ algorithm (Talleo) + –randomx-use-tweaks accepts now values from 0-4, [ 0 – Intel, 0,1,2,3,4 – AMD ] + Added parameter ‘worker’ to pools config and cmd parameters -> defines worker name for RPC2 + a lot of bug fixes
+ blake2s + cpupower + eaglesong + kadena + keccak + m7mv2 + mtp
+ randomarq + randomsfx + randomv + randomwow + randomx
+ randomxl + rfv2 + yescrypt + yescryptr16 + yescryptr32 + yescryptr8
+ yespower + yespower2b + yespoweric + yespoweriots + yespowerlitb
+ yespowerltncg + yespowerr16 + yespowersugar
+ cpupower + m7mv2 + randomarq + randomsfx + randomv
+ randomwow + randomx + randomxl + yescryptr16 + yescryptr32
+ yescryptr8 + yespower + yespower2b + yespoweric + yespoweriots
+ yespowerlitb + yespowerltncg + yespowerr16 + yespowersugar
[CPU & GPU]
+ blake2b + blake2s + eaglesong + k12 + kadena + keccak
+ mtp + rainforestv2 + yescrypt
Note: MTP scratchpad creation is very slow at the moment, it is waiting on a big rewrite. This has an impact on poolside hashrate if a lot of new works are sent out.
- VEGA 56/64/FE/VII
- RX 460/470/480/550/560/570/580/590
- + Processors
1. Disable CPU mining, use only GPU mining
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm keccak --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --disable-cpu
2. Run miner in background without console window, with API enabled on port 17644:
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm keccak --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --background --api-enable --api-port 17644
3. Disable GPU mining, use 7 CPU threads with extended logging enabled and saved to Logs\log.txt file
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm keccak --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --disable-gpu --cpu-threads 7 --log-file Logs\log.txt --extended-log
4. Full example for CPU & GPU mining set only from cmd (4 GPU/s used and 7 CPU threads on K12 algorithm)
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm k12 --gpu-id 0,1,2,3 --gpu-intensity 26,25,26,26 --gpu-worksize 256,256,256,256 --gpu-threads 1,1,1,1 --cpu-threads 7 --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here
5. Disable GPU mining, use 15 CPU threads with extended logging enabled and saved to Logs\log.txt file, start mining Randomx from block height 1978433 and run miner in background
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm randomx --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --disable-gpu --cpu-threads 15 --log-file Logs\log.txt --extended-log --background --start-block-height 1978433
CPU MINING SETUP
If you don’t set the –cpu-threads or –cpu-affinity parameters, miner will try to automatically find the best setup for you system.
Sometimes the auto setup won’t find the optimal settings so you should find it by experimenting.
You need to set the number of worker threads (–cpu-threads) and bind them to the appropriate PU (processing unit) with –cpu-affinity.
You can calculate the affinity mask here:
Examples to get you started:
4 CORE / 8 THREADS CPU :
1. Use 4 threads, 1 on every core : –cpu-threads 4 –cpu-affinity 0x55
2. Use 8 threads, 2 on every core : –cpu-threads 8 –cpu-affinity 0xFF
6 CORE / 12 THREADS CPU :
1. Use 6 threads, 1 on every core : –cpu-threads 6 –cpu-affinity 0x555
2. Use 12 threads, 2 on every core : –cpu-threads 12 –cpu-affinity 0xFFF
RANDOMX EXTRA TWEAKS
To enjoy the benefits of the increased hashrate:
1. Miner must run with administrator privileges [right click on SRBMiner-MULTI.exe->properties->compatibility-> check ‘Run this program as an administrator’ option-> click OK button
2. Make sure WinRing0x64.sys is in the same folder as SRBMiner-MULTI.exe
Enabling the extra tweaks, some register values are changed which will revert back to the original value after a computer restart.
If miner starts crashing, or creates bad results after enabling the extra tweaks, you can try the ‘–randomx-use-tweaks’ parameter, where you can define which tweak/s you want to enable.
Without this option miner enables all available tweaks (same as –randomx-use-tweaks 0123 for AMD, –randomx-use-tweaks 0 for Intel) , but with ‘–randomx-use-tweaks’ you can define which ones you want to use.
There are at the moment:
Intel – 1 tweak
Amd – 5 tweaks
Index starts from 0, so you have 0 1 2 3 4 for options on AMD.
Here’s an example:
+ Use tweaks number 0 and 3 (dont use 1 and 2)
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm randomx --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --password your-password-here --randomx-use-tweaks 03
The order of tweaks doesn’t matter, so writing 03 is same as 30. What you should do is to find which tweak, or combination of tweaks, makes the problems. You should try enabling tweaks one by one, and test to see if miner runs stable with one tweak, and if it does, test the next one etc. Luckily there are not so many combinations for you try (because 0123 is for example same as 3021 or 1302.. )
So start with:
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm randomx --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --password your-password-here --randomx-use-tweaks 0
If it runs without crashing for some time, try the next one:
Code: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm randomx --pool your-pool-here --wallet your-wallet-here --password your-password-here --randomx-use-tweaks 1 and so on, until you find the one that makes the trouble.
Then try combining tweaks to find a combination that works for you.
If you have older gen. Ryzens, try this combination of tweaks:
How to set multi-algorithm pools
How to mine Kadena coin
How to mine Monero RandomX
How to prepare for Monero RandomX fork
How to mine Loki – RandomXL
How to mine Nervos CKB
How to mine MicroBitcoin
SRBMiner-Multi is supported by Awesome Miner
If you get “Insufficient system resources available to allocate X kB in large-page memory” message, that means you dont have enough FREE memory left, a computer restart should solve this.
Large-page memory regions may be difficult to obtain after the system has been running for a long time because the physical space for each large page must be contiguous, but the memory may have become fragmented.
If you still get this message even after restarting, try increasing virtual memory.
You can find all the parameters and everything you need to get going in the readme.txt file.
This thread is self moderated, because in the previous SRBMiner thread there was too much spam and garbage, which wasn’t removed by the forum moderators.
Recommended Related Articles:
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- XMRig v5.5.1: RandomX, CryptoNight and Argon2 CPU/GPU miner
- lolMiner 0.9.5.1: Equihash / Cuckatoo miner (Download for Windows / Linux)
- GMiner v1.95 / 1.94: AMD / Nvidia GPU miner (Download for Windows / Linux)
- SRBPolaris V3.5 – Program for editing BIOS on AMD RX4XX and RX5XX cards
- AMD Memory Tweak Tool for Linux and Windows