ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash 2.8.4 – A program for flashing the BIOS of video cards based on AMD (ATI) Radeon chips for Windows. The archive includes the ATIFlash version for the Windows command line and ATI WinFlash with a graphical user interface. We recommend using the command line version.
Download ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash
A new version – ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash 2.9.3
In 2013, ATI WinFlash 2.6.6 released a version of the utility (console, which does not know how to work in DOS, only for Windows) with the same name and version number, which continues the chronology of versions of the ATI WinFlash utility.
In 2015, starting with version 2.7.1, a single distribution package containing ATI WinFlash with a graphical user interface and ATIFlash for the Windows command line was renamed by the developer into ATIFlash. At the same time, the console version of ATIFlash is based on the achievements of ATI WinFlash and is a further development of the latter.
Despite the fact that ATIFlash and ATI WinFlash, contained in the same archive, have the same change date, the developer recommends using the command-line version of the program.
Download ATIFlash/ATI WinFlash 2.8.4
Recommended Related Articles:
- SRBPolaris V3.5 – Program for editing BIOS on AMD RX4XX and RX5XX cards
- Polaris Bios Editor v1.7.2 (BIOS editor)
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- AMD / ATI Pixel Clock v1.4.7 (Atikmdag Patcher)
- AMD Memory Tweak XL (AMD GPU VRAM Performance Improvement)
- OverdriveNTool – tool for AMD [Download]
- WattTool v0.92: A Simple Tool to Overclock and Configure VRM for the RX 400
- AMD Memory Tweak Tool for Linux and Windows