Important! After flashing the cards, you need to reinstall the drivers using DDU.
– Built-in timings from the developer – Quick and easy copying of timings – Timing editor – Unlocking additional RX460 shaders – Default GPU and MEM frequency editor – Voltage editor GPU – Other useful features
How to use SRBPolaris
Step 1 – Download the program
Official sources for download only: GitHub and the forum of the author of the program – BitcoinTalk.
Step 2 – Configure the program
Open the BIOS file of your video card.
Step 3 – Start flashing Bios
You have now successfully completely modified your Polaris graphics card and reduced the voltage.
– Removed donation – Added support for a few more cards – This is the latest version, happy use
– Added power control limit – Added mode selection for fan – Med-High temp and PWM are now editable – Added fan sensitivity and maximum limit – Bug fixes
– Added support for RX550 maps. – Minor bug fixes
– Added support for bios with 3 types of memory – Added more options in the VDDCI drop-down list
– Added option to set `Vddc state flag` (state pointer), in some cases changing this value can help you change voltage – Added support for several more cards
– Unlocking additional RX460 shaders – Added support for Sapphire RX460 2G and 4G cards – Added support for Sapphire RX560 2G and 4G cards
– Added support for PowerColor RX460 2G – Fixed bug with changing pointer VDDC
– Added support for PowerColor RX560 4G – Added support for Xfx RX560 4G – Added support for Msi RX560 4G
– Added support for a few more cards – Added some tips for manipulating voltage
– More efficient way to find vddc pointer – Fixed bug when editing vddc
– Added support for RX 460/560 Baffin cards – Added support for NCP81022 VRM – In addition, added support for multiple 4XX / 5XX cards
– Editable parameters: VendorID, DeviceID and VendorID Subsystem – Added “Low Power” option for Powertune – Added “Number of Clock Stretchers” option for Powertune
– Added support for ASUS Expedition RX570 – Added support for XFX RX580 GTR – Added more options for VDDC dropdown menu
– Fixed some bugs – Added more VDDCI voltages before voltage modification type
– Added support for ASUS RX470 8G – Added support for XFX RX580 8G – And also added support for SAPPHIRE PULSE RX580 4G
– Now added support for SAPPHIRE PULSE ITX RX 570 4G – Added support for MSI RX570 ARMOR 4G OC – Added support for HIS RX570 4G – Changed manufacturer detection code
– Added support for Sapphire RX570 4G Pulse – Added support for MSI RX570 ARMOR 4G OC – And also added length (in bits) displayed next to each field in the feed editor
– Added memory timing editor (BETA) – Added support for Asus RX570 4GB cards
– Added support for XFX RX570 4GB cards – Added support for editing unknown BIOS files (except def.frequencies and voltage)
– Added two types of modification for voltage change
– Added experimental support for RX5XX cards – Added option to set target temperature
Be the first to know the news, read more about cryptocurrencies and mining on CRAZY-MINING.ORG. You enjoy reading articles like this and want to support me as an author, then subscribe to our Telegram channel https://t.me/cryptomineg
ATI Tray Tools has a wide range of additional working tools to help you offload your devices. It manages drivers from the internal system, supports profiles and customizes hidden features. The program improves anisotropic filtering, stabilizes tri-linear elements and configures the latest plug-ins.
ATI Tray Tools for Windows 10 is a popular utility that allows you to manage video cards from a well-known manufacturer. ATI Tray Tools has a wide range of additional working tools that help distribute the load of the device. It controls the work of drivers from the internal system, supports profiles, configures hidden functions. The program improves anisotropic filtering, stabilizes three-line elements, creates mini-labels, configures the latest plugins. It offers a user-friendly interface, flexible configuration of components, and is available in many languages.
MoreClockTool (MCT) we want to logically combine MorePowerTool (MPT) and Red BIOS Editor (RBE) and replace Wattman from AMD driver packages for easier overclocking. It also becomes clear that MCT can only be used for new AMD graphics cards. Even if at first glance our software seems quite manageable: all necessary features are still on board, but you can do without all the overhead if you really don’t need them.