lolMiner is an Ethash, Equihash, Beam, Grin miner with multiple algorithms, targeting AMD video cards (based on OpenCL). Note that it will work on most Nvidia (CUDA) cards as well, but speed and stability may be different. If you want to mine popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or Ravencoin, install lolMiner and you’ll be up and running in no time. Many algorithms are designed to work with this miner, such as Ethash, Zelhash Cuckoo and others. If you have an AMD video card, this might be the best miner for you.
LolMiner is a cryptocurrency miner created by Lolliedieb in October 2018. Since its release, it has gained popularity due to its ease of use, simple configuration and quick adaptation. lolminer supports the Cucatoo and Equihash algorithms, which are in high demand. Although lolminer was designed for AMD video cards, many Nvidia cards are also supported. There is a 1-2% fee when working with this miner, which goes to developers and is somewhat standard in the industry.
- 0.3-0.7% improvement in Ethash and Etchash performance on all Nvidia Turing and Ampere GPUs depending on the card and system.
- Reduced latency on Nvidia Turing GPUs and Ampere.
- Modified automatic LHR tuning to use smaller steps (0.2 instead of 1). Also, if the miner runs stably for more than 2 hours at the current settings and a lock appears, the card will be unlocked again, but the setting will not be reduced.
- New parameter: –lhrwait n tells the miner to wait for n seconds until LHR detection and calibration is activated. Allows systems with deferred memory overclocking settings to wait.
- Fixed a potential bug in switching between cached Eth and Zil dag on Nvidia cards
- Bug fixed: Employee name was lost in the ezil.me mining pool (since version 1.34)
- 1.36a: Fixed a bug due to which LHR did not unlock to normal speed after changing epochs
- 1.36a: Returned some LHR kernels to a specification more like 1.35. They are installed by default on Windows and RTX 3080 on Linux, other cards may request these kernels using –lhrtune wauto or wTuneNumber if unstable by default.
HD 7950: 8 sol/s R9 280: 8-10 sol/s RX 560: 6.0 sol/s RX 570: 11.0 sol/s RX 580: 12.0 sol/s Vega 56: 19.5 sol/s Vega 64: 21 sol/s GTX 1060 3G: 10 sol/s GTX 1060 6G: 12 sol/s GTX 1070: 16 sol/s RTX 2060 20 sol/s
- Cuda 10/11
- Big Navi: amdgpu-pro 20.40 (Linux) / Adrenaline 20.11.2 (Windows) and newer.
- Navi: amdgpu-pro 19.30 (Linux) / Adrenaline 19.10.02 (Windows) and newer.
- Vega: amdgpu-pro 18.50 (Linux) / Adrenaline 18.10 (Windows) and newer.
- older cards: Blockchain drivers and newer.
|Supported Algorithm||DevFee %|
|Cuckaroo 30 CTXC||2.5|
For the fastest startup will be enough:
- Download the archive with the program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Change the wallet to your in a file with the extension .bat
As an example, we show the lolMiner settings for mining ZelCash on the 2Miners pool. Here is the bat file.
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1 setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
lolMiner.exe --coin ZEL --pool zel.2miners.com --port 9090 --user YOUR_ADDRESS.RIG_ID --pass x
- Don’t forget to replace YOUR_ADDRESS with your real wallet address so you can receive coins.
- Then comes RIG_ID, the desired rig name. Assigning unique names is a good idea if you have more than one rig. You can use a maximum of 32 Latin letters, numbers, and the symbols “-” and “_”. For example, setup-1.
How to customize a .bat file
lolMiner.exe --coin (coin name) --pool (pool address) --port (pool port) --user (pool wallet or pool login) --pass (pool password)
The easiest way to start using lolMiner is to configure the program from the command line. Just open a terminal (Linux) or create/edit a ready-made .bat file (Windows)
- lolMiner.exe – specify the name of the program that will run
- —coin BEAM – the —coin parameter defines what coin to mine. lolMiner will select the internal settings as the required algorithm.
- —pool beam-eu.leafpool.com – after the key
--poolspecify the pool address.
- —port 3333 – specify the pool port. You need to find it on the page with the pool, or use the example of ready-made settings at the end of the article
- —user 1d2h865b39… d0b21cfe5321b6bgca4 – after the key
--userspecify the wallet address or login on the pool. You can open a wallet on any safe and convenient exchange, or put an official wallet from a coin.
- .rig0 – put a full stop and indicate the farm identifier. It is only needed to track statistics on the pool.
Quick Start Examples:
lolMiner.exe --coin BEAM --pool beam-eu.sparkpool.com --port 2222 --user 2d1f865b393...1cfe5328b608ca5.rig1
<code>lolMiner --coin BEAM --pool beam.sunpool.top:3334 --user 32f2e8765c...917af23b260ecb3a5f.workerName</code>
- Start mining Grin-C32 on the 2Miners pool
<code>lolMiner -a C32 --pool asia-grin.2miners.com:3030 --user 2aHR0cHM6Ly...5kVllZanFQQm1ldHRCNWJjMjE2.workerName</code>
<code>lolMiner --coin GRIN-C32 --pool asia-grin.2miners.com:3030 --user 2aHR0cHM6...1Q3BLeW5kVllZanFQQm1ldHRCNWJjMjE2.workerName</code>
- Start mining BeamHash I with DEFI personalization on Sunpool:
<code>lolMiner -a BEAM-I --pers GrimmPOW --pool defis.sunpool.top:3334 --user 32f2e8765c2e8...50ee917af23b260ecb3a5f.workerName</code>
After you finish the setup and run the bat file, you will see the following.
This post is also available in: Русский