Главная » Guides » VERTCOIN VTC: Instructions for mining on Verthash
VERTCOIN VTC: Instructions for mining on Verthash
Vertcoin is a fork of bitcoin designed to counter the monopolization of mining. According to the company’s website, “Vertcoin is a decentralized currency owned by its users,” the cryptocurrency Vertcoin is a fork of bitcoin designed to counter the monopolization of mining. According to the company’s website, “Vertcoin is a decentralized currency owned by its users,” a P2P cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin. Like its two predecessors, Vertcoin exists solely as a currency and uses proof-of-work (PoW) to achieve distributed consensus. However, unlike its two predecessors, Vertcoin aims to retain decentralized mining functions, so unlike most PoW coins, it is ASIC-resistant. Calling its project a “people’s coin,” the Vertcoin team believes that ASIC resilience provides a fairer and more democratic currency for users and miners alike. To this end, Vertcoin uses its own “1-click” miner, a program designed to make mining more accessible to the general public. So what makes Vertcoin work, and how can it guarantee ASIC sustainability?
The thing about Vertcoin is that it completely bans miners from using ASIC equipment to mine its blockchain. This means that Vertcoin takes us back to the good old days when mining only required a decent video card or computer processor. Of the other pluses and advantages of VTC, the following can be highlighted:
2.5 minute blocks
subsidy is halved after 840,000 blocks (~4 years)
~84 million coinsv
25 coins per block
The complexity of retargeting each block to recover from large hash rate fluctuations
Verthash proof algorithm for ASIC resistance
Instruction on VERTCOIN VTC mining
Looking through the information on the external network, I noticed that many foreign network users recommend VertCoin coin. The original unpopular currency has recently become popular again, and it is indeed growing fast, but the difficulty of mining has not changed, so. The official website of VTC directly provides mining tools and wallet applications, so mining this coin has now become quite easy.
2. Run the installation according to the instructions of the installer, specify the directory to install, if you do not need more information you can check to save only the latest 2GB data.
3. After you click “OK” it is a relatively long process waiting for installation (a really long time, it will stay in the installation interface for a long time without any movement, and remember to close the anti-virus software, otherwise it will be blocked), after installation is complete, the Long block synchronization will start, possibly 5GB.
4. But when the block is synchronized, we can already create a payment address, first click on the progress of synchronization of the hidden block, then click “get”, click “new payment address”, you can immediately see your payment address QR code and payment address.
5. When the wallet is still in block synchronization mode, you can first download the mining tools.
Step Two: Download the mining tool and start mining VERTCOIN.
2. After downloading, unzip and open the exe, you will see the password setup interface. After the setup is complete, it will automatically continue the installation, detect the environment and install the mining process. If during environment detection it detects that mining is not possible, it means that this computer cannot be used for mining.
3. Once the installation is complete, it will start mining automatically, which is easier than these command-driven tools.
4. The mined coins can be sent directly to your wallet with the send button or directly to exchanges that support VTC.
In conclusion about mining Vertcoin VTC
On mined coins Vertcoin can be exchanged for USDT at Dovewallet, and then returned to several internal exchanges to exit USDT. If the parser tool has the following error, you can try to install it again after the proxy hangs up (maybe the network cannot request the binary). If it still does not work, it means that your computer does not support using the official site tools to search for VTC.
Do you like to read similar articles about cryptocurrencies and mining, do you want to support me as an author or ask questions? Be the first to know the news, subscribe to my telegram channel t.me/cryptomineg