CGMiner (NoDevFee) — The most popular miner for GPU / FPGA / ASIC, in this version of the miner, the commission of the developer is completely disabled. CGminer is an open source GPU miner written in C and available on several platforms such as Windows, Linux, and OS X. One of the things that make it extremely popular is that it is based on the original Cpu code. Miner.
CGMiner includes overclocking, monitoring, fan speed control and remote interface features. Other features include self-discovery of new blocks using a mini-database, binary cores, multi-GPU support, and processor mining support. There are many other features that you can find here on the official CGminer forum.
- Alias T1factory option to noauto.
- sem_timedwait needs to use CLOCK_REALTIME.
- Conditional timedwaits need to use CLOCK_REALTIME.
- Remove unused abstime.
- Disable implicit fallthrough warning for newer GCCs.
- Alphabetical options.
Cope with abs timeouts not working on some OSs, fixing a logic error on cgsem_mswait.
- hash table: use lookup instead of iteration
- Do away with useless factory tune.
- Keep diff low for accurate hashrates.
- Take an optional fanspeed target allowing for quiet operation.
- Change default pll back to 1332.
- Set lastshare on successful reinit and sleep longer for each retry.
Allow much tighter temperature control if temperature is unchanged for a longer period, allowing temps to get to 75 degrees and have optimally low fanspeed.
- Use clock_gettime instead of gettimeofday to not be burnt by ntp changes.
- Remove useless variables.
- Should be 390k.
- Set lower spi speed to allow ultra low frequencies on shutdown.
- Re-initialise chains first if possible instead of shutting down cgminer.
- Abstract out prepare T1.
- Abstract out start t1 chain.
- More reliably shut down cgminer from the driver thread.
- Import SPI fixes.
- Import dev fixes.
Speed up mcompat_find_chain_vid since we are just going to lower voltage
during tuning it doesn’t need to be very accurate.
- Fast start / restart with clean shutdown to lower power but powered on mode.
- Import Dragonmint T1 driver and version rolling AKA asicboost support.
- Do not give out API description to random probes to inappopriately open ports.
- Use system provided uthash and libjansson if provided preferentially now.
- Update uthash to version 2.0.2
- Avoid potential buffer overflows in api.c
- Fix write config with enable-icarus changes.
Sleep if btcd isn’t immediately available and try again when attempting to
decode a coinbase.
Elaborate what type of pool coinbase transactions to decode and do not print a
warning if no devices are attached when decoding.
- Add a –decode option that decodes a pool’s coinbase transactions and exits.
Set up gbt_curl before setting gbt_solo flag to prevent gbt_curl deref in
- remove cgminer-api libusb dependency
- Update jasson library in gitignore
- Fix compile guide for api-example.c
- Cleanup libusb-1.0 in gitignore
- Remove AVA7_FREQ_CUTOFF_MODE for Avalon7
- Initialize default temp in detect_modules for Avalon7
- Remove AVA7_FREQ_TEMPADJ_MODE for Avalon7
- Fix build with disable-libcurl.
Recommended Related Articles:
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)