PhoenixMiner (NoFee) – version of the miner with a completely disabled developer commission. PhoenixMiner (AMD & NVIDIA GPU Miner) is one of the fastest Ethash miners (ETH, ETC, Muiscoin, EXP, UBQ, etc.).
- The miner supports AMD and Nvidia cards.
- Works under Windows x64 and Linux x64.
PhoenixMiner also supports Ubqhash for mining UBQ, ProgPOW for mining BCI and dual mining Ethash / Ubqhash with Blake2s.
The speed is usually higher than that of the Claymore miner in eth only mode (we measured the speed improvement by about 0.4-1.3%, but your results may be slightly lower or higher depending on the power of the GPU). To achieve the highest possible speed on AMD cards, it may be necessary to manually adjust the GPU tuning factor (a number from 8 to 400, which can be changed interactively using the + and – keys while the miner is working).
Setting up PhoenixMiner
Detailed setup PhoenixMiner: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/phoenixminer-4-5c-amd-nvidia-gpus-miner/
- Download PhoenixMiner.
- After the download is complete, unzip the archive.
- Next, you must create or edit a file with the extension “.bat“. (You can do this in any text editor).
When you save a file, it is important to select “All Files” as the file type, not “.txt”. Otherwise, you will have at the end of the file name – “. Bat.txt”. Because of what, the miner will not be able to open this file.
Attention! For security reasons, Windows may prevent you from opening the “.bat” file. In this case, you must allow it to open in a popup window.
Your “.bat” file (for example 1_Ehereum.bat) should contain the following set of parameters:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
PhoenixMiner.exe -epool eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999 -worker YOUR_RIG_NAME -wal YOUR_WALLET ADDRESS
Recommended Related Articles:
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- XMR-Stak (NoFee) AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner
- XMRig v5.5.0 (NoFee): RandomX, CryptoNight and Argon2 CPU/GPU miner
- CGMiner 4.11.1 (NoDevFee): GPU/FPGA/ASIC mining
- SRBMiner (NoFee): Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner
- GMiner v1.92 (NoFee): AMD/Nvidia GPUs miner
This post is also available in: Русский