OverdriveNTool — tool for AMD
OverdriveNTool – This application is designed to edit some parameters in the latest GPUs.
With AMD OverdriveNext API support (currently 290, 290x, 390, 390x, Fury, Fury X, Nano, 4xx, 5xx, Vega 56, Vega 64, Vega FE)
I did this because WattTool stopped working with driver 17.7.2. – from the author.
- Windows 7 or later
- GPU AMD 290, 290x, 390, 390x, Fury, Fury X, Nano, 4xx, 5xx, Vega 56, Vega 64, Vega FE
- Driver 17.7.2 or later
The latest current version of OverdriveNTool is available for direct download from the links below:
- Support for Fan Curve and memory synchronization level presented in the driver 12/18/2 (Removed Fan Min, Fan Max, Fan Target Temp and Power Temp values);
- Added -wait command;
- Added the ability to apply or reset all supported gpus simultaneously using Ctrl + Apply or Ctrl + Reset;
- Fixed bug with duplication of GPUs and profiles when using the -showgui command;
- Added support for Radeon VII.
– Bypass error in drivers 17.7.2, when the driver sometimes uses default voltages instead of user settings: use reset and reapply the profile. – It is possible to disable / enable each state P. To do this, click on the shortcut P0, P1 .., etc. If the state P is disabled, it will not be used by the GPU. -I2C currently supports: IR3567B (RX470, RX480, some RX5xx), up9505 (MSI RX5xx) – If you prefer not to touch the fan settings, you can turn off the “Fan” section for each GPU. To do this, press Ctrl + double-click somewhere in the fan window. It is saved in accordance with gpu_id, so the graphical interface or command line will not affect the fan settings for such a GPU. – To open the settings or SoftPowerPlayTable editor, left-click on the program icon in the upper left corner or right-click on the title. – To change the “friendly name”, first enable it in the settings, then right-click the GPU list to open the menu
0.1 (06.08.2017): — initial release 0.1.1 (07.08.2017): — prevent using commandline on unsupported cards — fixed bug with showing only first GPU on multiGPU configs 0.1.2 (08.08.2017): — added -c command in commandline 0.1.3 (12.08.2017): — added few more commands 0.1.4 (17.08.2017): — added possibility to disable/enable each P state. 0.1.5 (18.08.2017): -changed tab order for edit controls -fixed bug with not listing all GPU’s on some configs 0.1.6 (19.08.2017) -changed GPU list sorting to be like in other apps, for easier gpu recognition. 0.1.7 (26.08.2017) -Now additional info about GPU is optional (system menu->settings) -changed Pstate disabling/enabling to single click -commandline support for more than 10 GPUs -Power Target now allows negative values 0.1.8 (08.09.2017) -fixed dpi bug introduced in 0.1.7 -added I2C support for IR3567B 0.1.9 (25.09.2017) -added -consoleonly command in commandline -added I2C support for up9505 -add Adapter index to gpu additional info -GPU displayed on startup changed to first supported rather than first one -Vega FE support in Pro mode -fixed ini bug with random values for I2C when new profile is created 0.2.0 (02.10.2017) -added possibility to deactivate Fan section 0.2.1 (19.10.2017) -added SoftPowerPlayTable editor -commandline fix to avoid error messages when driver is not installed -added option to not include unsupported GPUs on the GPU list 0.2.2 (23.11.2017) -added Friendly name and Registry key to gpu additional info -SoftPowerPlayTable editor can now automatically restart GPU when click «Save» or «Delete» 0.2.3 (14.12.2017) -added possibility to use * as gpu_id in commandline 0.2.4 (18.01.2018) -fixed bug in QEMU PCI passthrough with showing only one GPU on multiGPU configs -updated error messages to give more info 0.2.5 (13.02.2018) -r command now also resets I2C offset and LLC when I2C is enabled and supported -consoleonly command messages are now coloured -fixed: ini file may lose it’s content on PC crash 0.2.6 (16.05.2018) -added ini file backup feature -added an option to hide ADL_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED errors -fixed: console messages may not be displayed on some systems -added -getcurrent and -ac command to apply values without using profile 0.2.7 (09.11.2018) -fixed: console messages may not be displayed on Windows 10 -added possibility to open .reg files with SoftPowerPlayTable editor -added optional auto reset before apply -add -t and -showgui commands -added optional displaying an error when values are not as expected after apply -for errors with ErrorCode -1 on apply now current driver limits are displayed 0.2.8 (16.04.2019) -support for Fan Curve and Memory timing level introduced in 18.12.2 driver (Removed Fan Min, Fan Max, Fan Target Temp and Power Temp values) -added -wait command -added possibility to apply or reset all supported gpus at once by using Ctrl + Apply or Ctrl + Reset -fixed bug with GPUs and profiles duplication when use -showgui command -added support for Radeon VII
Recommended Related Articles:
- OhGodAnETHlargementPill – Tablet for mining GTX 1080, GTX 1080 Ti (DOWNLOAD)
- SRBPolaris V3.5 – Program for editing BIOS on AMD RX4XX and RX5XX cards
- ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash 2.8.4 – BIOS Editor AMD (Download)
- Polaris Bios Editor v1.7.2 (BIOS editor)
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner