CryptoDredge 0.23.0 – New stable miner with various optimization technologies. CryptoDredge pays great attention to sustainable power consumption. These advantages, as well as a small commission, make this miner one of the best publicly available.
What’s new in V0.23.0?
- New MTP-TCR algorithm
- MTP: Improve scratchpad initialization
- New CryptoNightUPX algorithm
- New CryptoNightZLS algorithm
- Improve CryptoNightGPU algorithm
- Fix some potential crashes
- Remove CryptoNightV8 and CryptoLightV7 (Aeon) algorithms
- Other minor fixes
Full list of available versions CryptoDredge:
- Argon2d250 | Argon2d4096 | Argon2d–dyn | Bcd |Allium| Bitcore |HMQ1725 |Lyra2REv3 | Lyra2vc0ban |Lyra2Z | Lyra2zz| MTP| NeoScrypt | PHI1612| PHI2 |Pipe |Skunkhash | Tribus |X16R | X16RT | X16S | X17| x21s | X22i | Cryptonight Fast2 |Cryptonight Haven |Heavy Сryptonight| CryptoNightSaber | Cryptonight V8 | GPU Cryptonight | CryptoNight LiteV1 | cuckARoo29|CuckooCycle |Cuckaroo29s | Chukwa | Chukwa WRKZ | CryptoNightConceal
Configure & Run CryptoDredge
- The latest version of the program requires the latest drivers from Nvidia.
- NVIDIA Graphics Cards with Support for CUDA 5.0 or Higher (Maxwell, Pascal Architecture)
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit systems only)
- Visual C ++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2015 – You can download it from the official Microsoft website: ^(
- Download program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Set up a .bat file and run it
- The title argument of the program. In him The title is indicated at your discretion. We indicate the coin, pool and algorithm for easy tracking
- CryptoDredge is the name of the program to run. Do not change, otherwise CryptoDredge will not start. Please note that the .bat file must be located in the program folder
- -a phi2 mined coin algorithm. For LUXcoin we write phi2. And for the GINcoin coin, on the Lyra2Z algorithm, we would specify -a lyra2z
- -o eu.bsod.pw address of the pool you selected
- :6667 pool port. It is indicated after the colon. Please note that on many pools, different algorithms have different ports
- -u your digital wallet address
- c=LUX mined coin token, if not specified, the pool may not understand which coin you want to mine
At this basic configuration of the program can be completed. Starts the .bat file from the folder with the unzipped program by double-clicking.
If you have never used this program before, you should reduce the overclocking of video cards and test the miner for stability. Different programs work with different overclocking cards.
-a, —algo - shows the coin algorithm. (supported: allium, blake2s, lyra2v2, lyra2z, neoscrypt, phi1612, phi2, skein, skunkhash) -d, —device - indicates which devices will be used. By default, all available devices are used. If you want to use only video card No. 2 and No. 3, then indicate with a comma: -d 2,3 -i, —intensity - indicates the intensity of mining. Available values are from 0 to 6. —log - Allows you to log the event file —no-color - Allows you to turn off the color of the lines —no-watchdog - Allows you to disable the watchdog program —cpu-priority - Set process priority in the range from 0 (lowest) to 5 (highest) (default: 3) —api-type - Specify the type of API to use. Supported Values: ccminer-tcp (TCP) (default) ccminer-ws (WebSocket) off -b, —api-bind - IP: port for miner API, 0 disabled (default: 127.0.0.1:4068) —retries - (number) of retries when the network call fails (default: retry the connection endlessly) —retry-pause - (number) pause time between repetitions in seconds (default: 15) —timeout - (number) network timeout, in seconds (default: 30)
Recommended Related Articles:
- XMRig 5.6.0: RandomX, CryptoNight and Argon2 CPU/GPU miner Monero
- GMiner 1.97 AMD / Nvidia GPUs miner (Download for Windows / Linux)
- lolMiner v0.9.7: Equihash / Beam & Grin miner (Windows / Linux)
- SRBMiner-MULTI 0.3.4 CPU & AMD GPU Miner (Download and Configure for Windows & Linux)
- PhoenixMiner 4.9b (Ethash AMD Nvidia Miner for Windows / Linux)
This post is also available in: Русский