nanominer 1.5.1 (Nvidia & AMD miner) is software developed by Nanopool to create cryptocurrency structural modules based on the following algorithms: Ethash, Ubqhash, CryptoNight (v6, v7, v8, CryptoNightR, Reverse Waltz), Cuckaroo29, Cuckarood29 and RandomHash. The current version of nanominer was created to work with all cryptocurrencies based on these algorithms, including: Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Graft, PascalCoin, GrinCoin and many others.
This version of nanominer runs on Windows or Linux with AMD or Nvidia graphics cards (with the exception of the RandomHash algorithm, which is only supported on the processor).
Payment for using nanominer is carried out in the form of a commission from mining to its wallets once every 2 hours. Commission:
- 1% of the total mining time for Ethash, Ubqhash and CryptoNight algorithms (72 seconds in 2 hours);
- 2% for the algorithms Cuckaroo29 and Cuckarood29 (144 seconds in 2 hours); li>
- 3% for RandomHash on the processor (216 seconds in 2 hours).
Changelog nanominer 1.5.1
Added support for the upcoming GRIN hard fork which will change the Cuckaroo29 algorithm to Cuckarood29. Use the cuckaroo29 or coin = grin algorithm in the configuration file and nanominer will automatically switch to the new algorithm after the hard fork without rebooting. They also added support for Nvidia (6+ GB) cards for mining GRIN (Cuckaroo29 / Cuckarood29). And improved performance for PascalCoin (RandomHash).
Advantages of nanominer:
- The fastest CryptoNight on CUDA. Mining Monero with Nvidia 3Gb cards is a great alternative after ETH.
- Convenient Web-based interface with the function of remote configuration or miner reboot, statistics display. As well as the FUNCTION of AUTOMATIC SEARCH AND DISPLAY of all rigs in the local network, working with nanominer. Type in your browser IP: 9090 (default port) and enjoy the capabilities of nanominer. When running on the local machine http://127.0.0.1:9090.
- The fastest RandomHash on processors.
- Double, triple … multi-mining – you can configure the nanominer to mine RandomHash on the CPU and Ethash, Ubqhash or CryptoNight on the GPU without losing performance.
- Cross-platform: nanominer will bring you profit regardless of the OS. Supported platforms – Windows and Linux.
- Stability and autonomy: nanominer can monitor the status of video cards and, in case of hardware error. For example, a hash rate drop or a GPU freeze. he can restart himself or reboot the whole system.
- Configuration flexibility: nanominer is ready to go, you just need to specify a wallet. However, if you are an experienced user, then additional parameters will help you configure the miner in accordance with your own understanding of the best efficiency.
- BoringAPI is the new advanced mining statistics protocol that allows nanominer to provide a wide range of useful information. ETHman Remote Manager is also supported by nanominer.
- Extended statistics: in addition to the hashrate, nanominer will tell you about the temperature of the GPUs, power consumption *, the average hashrate for each algorithm and much more.
- Highly qualified team of experienced programmers: we are constantly improving the efficiency of nanominer. We are also working on its optimization and expanding its functionality.
- Public product: we do not hide anything from you, and you can always contact us.
- Safe use: we pass the Microsoft security check, and Windows Defender does not recognize the nanominer as a threat (does not try to remove it and does not interfere with its operation). The nanominer version for Windows is digitally signed, so it cannot contain viruses.
When launched, nanominer reads the installation file config.ini from the current directory of the program. To assign a specific name to a configuration file, it must be written as the first argument on the command line. For example:
To work with Nvidia GPUs, the nanomancer needs an Nvidia 410.48 or newer driver. On Linux or 411.31 and later.
To start Ethereum mining using nanominer, just enter your wallet into the configuration file.
Testing on nanominer has demonstrated high performance when working with cryptocurrencies: Ethereum. Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Graft, PascalCoin, GrinCoin and other currencies. As a result of the study, it was found that nanominer works on a par with, and sometimes better, than with competing miners. Regardless, nanominer stands out for its high stability and easy setup.
Other versions of nanominer:
Full list of available versions: