GMiner 2.07 (Nvidia and AMD GPU Miner) continue to improve the performance of Cuckatoo32 with the latest update, which can provide up to + 20% performance improvement depending on the GPU and OC mode used, according to the developer. Definitely, this is a good improvement that is worth updating if you are developing everything that uses the Cuckatoo32 algorithm, but also keep in mind that the default development fee for the Cuckatoo32 algorithm is set at 3% and is not the standard 2%, as for most other supported algorithms. from GMiner.
GMiner miner software was originally only an Nvidia GPU miner, although some algorithms are already supported on AMD GPUs. Please note that GMiner is a closed source miner for Nvidia and AMD GPUs with binary files available for both Windows and Linux, with the firmware paying developers 2%.
improved cuckatoo32 performance (up to +20% dependent on GPU and OC mode)
Recommended New Articles:
- ProgMiner – Ethereum ProgPoW miner with OpenCL, CUDA, CPU and stratum support
- TT-Miner 4.0.0: Download Nvidia GPU Miner With KAWPOW Support
- lolMiner 1.0 alpha 1: OpenCL Miner with Cuckaroo-30 support for Cortex (CTXC)
- SGMiner v5.6.0: Nicehash Fork for mining X11-Gost (SIBCoin)
- XMRig 5.11.0: Download with AstroBWT CUDA Support for Windows
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)