The latest update, lolMiner1.0 alpha 1, provides support for the Cuckaroo-30 mining used by Cortex (CTXC). To mine Cortex (CTXC) on an Nvidia GPU, you might want to use the latest version of GMiner, although lolMiner 1.0 alpha 1 should also work using OpenCL on Nvdia-based graphics cards, but performance may not be optimal, as is the case with software for mining on CUDA.
Please note that the Cuckaroo-30 algorithm requires 7.6 GB of GPU memory, so video cards with less than 8 gigabytes of video memory will not work, and the development fee is 2.5% for Cortex (CTXC), and not the usual 1%, as for for other supported mining algorithms.
Expected Performance for Cortex (Cuckaroo-30):
– AMD Radeon VII: 3.05 g/s (0.073 h/s) – AMD Vega 64 2.2 g/s (0.053 h/s) – AMD Vega 56 2.0 g/s (0.048 h/s) – AMD RX 5700 1.85 g/s (0.044 h/s) – AMD RX 580 1.25 g/s (0.030 h/s)
lolMiner – it is an AMD OpenCL GPU miner with closed source code, available for Windows and Linux only in the form of precompiled binary files, and that for the use of software for all supported algorithms a fee of 1% is charged. The miner should also work on Nvidia GPUs with OpenCL, but stability and performance may not be optimal, which is why it is best suited for AMD GPUs.
Recommended New Articles:
- SGMiner v5.6.0: Nicehash Fork for mining X11-Gost (SIBCoin)
- XMRig 5.11.0: Download with AstroBWT CUDA Support for Windows
- SRBMiner-MULTI 0.4.3: Download with Tellor Support (TRB) for Windows
- BFGMiner: CPU/GPU/FPGA/ASIC miner for Linux/Windows
- CUDO MINER v1.1.0: Automated Mining Solution
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)