GMiner v1.95 / 1.94 is a high-performance miner for AMD / Nvidia GPUs. Closed miner.
Mining coins: BEAM, VDS, BTG, YCASH, AE, SWAP, GRIN and many others (you can see the list of algorithms below)
DevFee: The miner’s developer commission is 2%.
Supported OS: Windows, Linux.
Bit: 32 bit, 64 bit, x32, x64.
Changes in v1.95
improved performance cuckaroom29
Changes in v1.94
- fixed critical error in Grin and MoneroV
- deleted grin hard fork auto switch
NOTE: please upgrade GMiner to a more recent version as soon as possible, v1.93 will stop working soon …
- Watchdog timer (automatic restart of the miner when the GPU crashes, the connection to the pool is lost, the miner fails);
- Fault tolerant pools (automatic connection to a failover pool when primary pool unavailable, unlimited support fault tolerant pools);
- Energy Efficiency Calculator (Show power consumption for each GPU, Sol / W);
- SSL level connection (optional);
- API / Telemerty.
Cuckaroo29 (Grin) (Nvidia/Amd);
Cuckatoo31 (Grin) (Nvidia only);
Cuckoo29 (Aeternity) (Nvidia/Amd);
Cuckaroo29s (Swap) (Nvidia/Amd);
Equihash 96,5 (MinexCoin) (Nvidia only);
Equihash+Scrypt (Vollar) (Nvidia only);
Equihash 125,4 (ZelCash) (Nvidia only);
Equihash 144,5 (Bitcoin Gold, BitcoinZ, SnowGem, ZelCash) (Nvidia/Amd)
Beam Hash (BEAM) (Nvidia/Amd);
Equihash 192,7 (Zero, Genesis) (Nvidia/Amd);
Equihash 210,9 (Aion) (Nvidia only).
- CUDA compute compability 5.0+
- Cuckaroo29 ~ 3.8GB VRAM
- Cuckatoo31 ~ 7.4GB VRAM
- Cuckoo29 ~ 3.8GB VRAM
- Equihash 96,5 ~0.75GB VRAM
- Equihash 144,5 ~1.75GB VRAM
- Beam Hash ~2.9GB VRAM
- Equihash 192,7 ~2.75GB VRAM
- Equihash 210,9 ~1GB VRAM
- CUDA 9.0+
Other versions of GMiner miner:
This post is also available in: Русский