Polaris BIOS Editor — This is a program for setting BIOS timings for AMD video cards. This is necessary to increase the performance of the video card in mining and not only.
Polaris BIOS Editor Manual
Run the program after unpacking
GitHub Polaris Bios Editor: https://github.com/IndeedMiners/PolarisBiosEditor/
Press Open Bios. Your firmware opens, with your timings in the red circle
Below is a video on how to choose the right timings:
Attach the screen:
After opening Bios, click One click timing patch (red arrow).
- Fixed apply timings for Hynix memory
- Added support for RX590
- Added support for New Hynix memory H5GC8H24AJ
- Added timing for New Hynix H5GC8H24AJ
- Updated Elpida Timing
- Added New timing for Hynix.
- Added Clock Stretch Amount.
- Added option for choosing timings on hynix Between Universal Hynix timing and Good hynix timing.
- Universal Hynix timing work on: H5GC8H24MJ, H5GQ8H24MJ, H5GQ4H24AJ.
- Fixed UI (updated design)
- Fixed and Updated all Timing’s
- Added New strap for Micron and Hynix
- Added option for choosing timings on samsung between uber-mix 3.1 and 3.2, and on Micron between Good Micron timing and S Micron timing.
- Added Icon
- Added option for max. Mem. freq. (after one click timing patch button click automatically change max. mem. to 2300 MHz)
- Fixed Samsung Uber-Mix strap
- Added support for Hynix H5GQ4H24AJ
- Fixed fan mod option
- created solution and project files for ide
- support for device id 0x67ef
- better timings for micron memory
- firmware signature test / firmware signature in ascii
- editing of bios message (experimental)
- online check for new versions
- online display of developer notice
- support for rx550 device id 0x699F
- support up to 48 entrys in the timings table (more than 2 memory vendors)
- elpida timings fixed
- K4G41325FS memory support
- timing modification starts now at 1500 instead of 1750
- device id 67FF now also supported
- experimental: ubermix timings are now also applied to 4g SAMSUNG vram (K4G41325FC, K4G41325FE)
- timing modification starts now at 1750 instead of 2000
- hynix memory H5GC8H24MJ now recognized (same timings as H5GQ8H24MJ)
- window resizes properly now
- memory vendor detection
- one click timing patch (samsung, hynix, elpida, micron)
- added FanControlMode setting
- implemented some timing editor related code (not usable yet)
- replaced WPF components with Windows Forms to archive mono compatibility
Read more articles about cryptocurrencies and mining at CRAZY-MINING.ORG
Do you like to read similar articles about cryptocurrencies and mining, do you want to support me as an author or ask questions? Be the first to know the news, subscribe to my telegram channel
Recommended Related Articles:
- ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash 2.9.3 (BIOS flashing)
- SRBPolaris V3.5 – Program for editing BIOS on AMD RX4XX and RX5XX cards
- OverdriveNTool – tool for AMD [Download]
- OhGodAnETHlargementPill – Tablet for mining GTX 1080, GTX 1080 Ti (DOWNLOAD)
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
How to free bitcoins from an old encrypted ZIP file
Last October, Michael Stey received an unexpected message on LinkedIn from a man who had locked his cryptocurrency wallet containing more than $300,000. He asked Stey for help in gaining access to his cryptocurrency private keys.
Tether USDT: Big game of bitcoin down
A story about what’s really going on in crypto – and what to do about it. This article is specifically for those of you who have a lot of cryptocurrency or plan to invest in it. I encourage you to read to the end for more information.
Ethereum 2.0 – What it is and how to participate in ETH 2.0 Stacking
Ethereum 2.0 has a unique system that includes blockchain ETH in smart contracts as a validator. This allows participants to be rewarded for verifying and validating blocks in the network. With the launch of the new version of the network, blockchain will be enabled using the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm.