Polaris BIOS Editor 1.6.7 – This is a program for setting timings BIOS BIOS. This is necessary to improve the performance of the graphics card in the mining and not only.
What can the new version?
Suitable for all types of memory – Elpida, micron, samsung, hynix and others.
Now it can automatically select timings for your memory type. Very useful function for beginners.
But. You can always choose timings manually.
What’s New in v1.6.7:
+ New timings for micron memory
+ Online check for newer versions
+ Added support for new devices
Polaris BIOS Editor manual
Run the program after unpacking
Click Open Bios. Opens your firmware, in the red circle – your timings
Below is a video on how to properly choose timings:
After the discovery of Bios, click One click timing patch (red arrow). All timings are automatically substituted. Now press Save as and save, but do not overwrite the original BIOS file, it can still come in handy.
Recommended Related Articles:
- SRBPolaris V3.5 – Program for editing BIOS on AMD RX4XX and RX5XX cards
- ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash 2.8.4 DOWNLOAD
- OverdriveNTool — tool for AMD DOWNLOAD
- OhGodAnETHlargementPill — Tablet for mining GTX 1080 GTX 1080 Ti [DOWNLOAD]
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
This post is also available in: Русский