Important! After flashing the cards, you need to reinstall the drivers using DDU.
– Built-in timings from the developer – Quick and easy copying of timings – Timing editor – Unlocking additional RX460 shaders – Default GPU and MEM frequency editor – Voltage editor GPU – Other useful features
How to use SRBPolaris
Step 1 – Download the program
Official sources for download only: GitHub and the forum of the author of the program – BitcoinTalk.
Step 2 – Configure the program
Open the BIOS file of your video card.
Step 3 – Start flashing Bios
You have now successfully completely modified your Polaris graphics card and reduced the voltage.
– Removed donation – Added support for a few more cards – This is the latest version, happy use
– Added power control limit – Added mode selection for fan – Med-High temp and PWM are now editable – Added fan sensitivity and maximum limit – Bug fixes
– Added support for RX550 maps. – Minor bug fixes
– Added support for bios with 3 types of memory – Added more options in the VDDCI drop-down list
– Added option to set `Vddc state flag` (state pointer), in some cases changing this value can help you change voltage – Added support for several more cards
– Unlocking additional RX460 shaders – Added support for Sapphire RX460 2G and 4G cards – Added support for Sapphire RX560 2G and 4G cards
– Added support for PowerColor RX460 2G – Fixed bug with changing pointer VDDC
– Added support for PowerColor RX560 4G – Added support for Xfx RX560 4G – Added support for Msi RX560 4G
– Added support for a few more cards – Added some tips for manipulating voltage
– More efficient way to find vddc pointer – Fixed bug when editing vddc
– Added support for RX 460/560 Baffin cards – Added support for NCP81022 VRM – In addition, added support for multiple 4XX / 5XX cards
– Editable parameters: VendorID, DeviceID and VendorID Subsystem – Added “Low Power” option for Powertune – Added “Number of Clock Stretchers” option for Powertune
– Added support for ASUS Expedition RX570 – Added support for XFX RX580 GTR – Added more options for VDDC dropdown menu
– Fixed some bugs – Added more VDDCI voltages before voltage modification type
– Added support for ASUS RX470 8G – Added support for XFX RX580 8G – And also added support for SAPPHIRE PULSE RX580 4G
– Now added support for SAPPHIRE PULSE ITX RX 570 4G – Added support for MSI RX570 ARMOR 4G OC – Added support for HIS RX570 4G – Changed manufacturer detection code
– Added support for Sapphire RX570 4G Pulse – Added support for MSI RX570 ARMOR 4G OC – And also added length (in bits) displayed next to each field in the feed editor
– Added memory timing editor (BETA) – Added support for Asus RX570 4GB cards
– Added support for XFX RX570 4GB cards – Added support for editing unknown BIOS files (except def.frequencies and voltage)
– Added two types of modification for voltage change
– Added experimental support for RX5XX cards – Added option to set target temperature
Be the first to know the news, read more about cryptocurrencies and mining on CRAZY-MINING.ORG. You enjoy reading articles like this and want to support me as an author, then subscribe to our Telegram channel https://t.me/cryptomineg
Red BIOS Editor is a utility that allows you to increase or decrease frequencies, as well as adjust various parameters of video cards. Unlike other programs, Red BIOS Editor directly modifies the video card BIOS. While flashing the BIOS always comes with some risk, there are undeniable advantages to this method.
Atikmdag patcher Version 1.4.9 is compatible with Catalyst 15.12 – Crimson 18.2.3. It can be used in future versions if it finds the constraints you need. AMD / ATI Pixel Clock Patcher modifies AMD / ATI driver to provide high resolutions and refresh rates, removing 165 MHz pixel clock limit for 1-channel DVI and HDMI, 330 MHz limit for 2-channel DVI and 400 MHz for VGA …
NVIDIA Profile Inspector – For the most productive mining, you should overclock your video card, which will improve the characteristics, thereby increasing the speed of the system by several times, in order to achieve this, you should take the following programs …. As you understand, dear friends, video cards hide a lot of secret settings […]