NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix v22.2 is a continuation of NiceHash Miner v1. This version is intended for experienced miners who need the fastest updates and maximum hash speed.
NiceHash Miner — An advanced auto miner that supports the latest algorithms and miners. No need to view tons of configuration files, various versions of mining software, configuration settings or cryptocurrency coin market analysis. Auto-tuning for maximum performance and efficiency, automatic selection and automatic transition at runtime to the most profitable cryptocurrency algorithm – all this is integrated into NiceHash Miner and will provide you with a smooth, joyful and profitable mining experience.
Installing and Configuring NiceHash Miner
- Windows 7 or newer 64-bit operating system
- [Note: Windows 10 is recommended and will provide you with a much better user experience]
- For CPU mining, a modern CPU with SSE2 support
- For AMD mining any AMD GPU with OpenCL support
- For mining NVIDIA any NVIDIA GPU with Computing Capability (SM) 2.1 or later
- current patches for OS
- modern drivers for all GPUs
- Reliable internet connection
- For GPU Mining, the page file size is 60% of the total VRAM GPU memory
- Personal Bitcoin Wallet.
All you need to do is download, unzip and launch the miner (no installation is required), select the server location closest to your location, run the built-in test and enter the address of your Bitcoin wallet to which you want to receive coins. в – and you are ready to start mining and maximize your profit.
Note. Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013. No additional installations are required if you are using Windows 7 or later. However, if you have problems starting the application (the application does not start or errors / warnings about missing DLL files are displayed), you should download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013.
- Download binaries
- Unzip the zip archive
- Run NiceHashMiner.exe
- After the first launch, run the benchmark test, otherwise multi-algorithm mining will not work properly; for AMD GPUs, we recommend that you run the Precise test
- Make sure you select your personal Bitcoin wallet to accept payments, see the instructions and instructions for using the Bitcoin wallet here: https://www.nicehash.com/help/how-to-create-the-bitcoin-addresswallet.
- You will receive payments in bitcoins according to our payment schedule: https://www.nicehash.com/help/when-and-how-do-you-get-paid
ATTENTION: Due to the special requirements of the sgminer auxiliary server program, you cannot start NiceHash Miner via Windows RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) if you are using an AMD GPU. If you still want to use remote access to your computer while NiceHash Miner is running, we suggest you use TeamViewer: https://www.teamviewer.com.
How to launch NiceHash Miner only with a sufficiently high profitability?
The profitability of mining can increase and decrease, which can be disadvantageous for mining, especially in places with a high cost of electricity. Using the “MinimumProfit” settings, NiceHashMiner will stop mining if the current profit is below the minimum amount (in US dollars). This will help you mine only in “profitable” times.
Click the “Settings” button. NiceHash Miner will be restarted with the ability to modify configs. In addition, you can manually modify the \ configs \ General.json file for general settings and the \ configs \ benchmark_XXX.json files (XXX is the UUID of your device) for device test settings (close NiceHash Miner first).
NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix 22.2
1. Updated GMiner to version 1.95 2. Some fixes
NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix 22.1
1. Fix mining bug GrinCuckarood29 (Gminer)
NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix 22
1. Added Cuckaroom algo 2. Updated Z-Enemy miner to version 2.4 3. Updated GMiner to version 1.93 4. Enabled dual-mining on GMiner (DaggerEaglesong) 5. Updated lolMiner to version 0.9.5.1 6. Update Xmrig miner to version 5.5.1
Warning! Mining in benchmark process will pay into wallet of developer.
Other versions of the miner:
- NiceHash Miner (NoFee): CPU/GPU AMD Nvidia miner
- NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix 20.1
- NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix v20.0
- NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix v19.2
- NiceHash Miner v184.108.40.206 – Ethereum (ETH) (Скачать)
- NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix 9.3 CryptoNight V8
Recommended Related Articles:
- PhoenixMiner 4.8c – improved work and added team
- T-Rex 0.14.6 (NVIDIA GPU miner)
- SRBMiner-MULTI CPU & AMD GPU Miner 0.2.0 (Download and Configure)
- GMiner v1.95 / 1.94: AMD / Nvidia GPU miner (Download for Windows / Linux)
- lolMiner 0.9.5.1: Equihash / Cuckatoo miner (Download for Windows / Linux)
- XMR-Stak (NoFee) AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
This post is also available in: Русский