NiceHash Miner (NoFee) – version of the miner with the developer commission disabled. NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix is a continuation of NiceHash Miner v1. This version is intended for experienced miners who need the fastest updates and maximum hash speed.
Download NiceHash Miner (NoFee)
You can download the latest version of the NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix miner with the commission disabled by the links below:
- GitHub: DOWNLOAD NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix (NoDevFee)
- MEGA: DOWNLOAD NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fix (NoDevFee)
Installing and Configuring NiceHash Miner
All you need to do is download, unzip and launch the miner (no installation is required), select the server location closest to your location, run the built-in test and enter the address of your Bitcoin wallet to which you want to receive coins. в – and you are ready to start mining and maximize your profit.
Note. Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013. No additional installations are required if you are using Windows 7 or later. However, if you have problems starting the application (the application does not start or errors / warnings about missing DLL files are displayed), you should download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013.
- Download NiceHash Miner
- Unzip the zip archive
- Run NiceHashMiner.exe
- After the first launch, run the benchmark test, otherwise multi-algorithm mining will not work properly; for AMD GPUs, we recommend running the Precise test
- Make sure you select your personal Bitcoin wallet to accept payments, see the instructions and instructions for using the Bitcoin wallet here: https://www.nicehash.com/help/how-to-create-the-bitcoin-addresswallet.
- You will receive payments in bitcoins according to our payment schedule: https://www.nicehash.com/help/when-and-how-do-you-get-paid
ATTENTION: Due to the special requirements of the sgminer auxiliary server program, you cannot start NiceHash Miner via Windows RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) if you are using an AMD GPU. If you still want to use remote access to your computer while NiceHash Miner is running, we suggest you use TeamViewer: https://www.teamviewer.com.