miniZ (Nvidia miner GPU) has been updated to v1.5s. The new version provides some performance improvements for ZelHash, BeamHash II and ZHash – from 0.3% to 3%.
miniZ supports Equihash 144.5, Equihash 150.5, Equihash 150.5.3, as well as Equihash 192.7, Equihash 125.4, Equihash 210.9 and Equihash96.5 and various cryptocurrencies that use these algorithms on compatible graphic Nvidia processors. CUDA 8.0 and CUDA 10.0 binaries are available, including support for Nvidia RTX GPUS with the release of CUDA 10 (check which version works better on older GPUs; CUDA 10 is required for RTX). Keep in mind that, since miniZ is a closed source miner, there is also a built-in development fee of 2% (DevFee).
Other versions of miniZ miner:
Recommended Related Articles:
- Mining on the new Nvidia RTX 2060 GPU
- PhoenixMiner (NoFee): AMD NVIDIA GPU Miner
- NiceHash Miner (NoFee): CPU/GPU AMD Nvidia miner
- GMiner v1.92 (NoFee): AMD/Nvidia GPUs miner
- XMR-Stak (NoFee) AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- Prosper-Miner: How to Start Mining PegNet (PEG)
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)