miniZ (Nvidia miner GPU) has been updated to v1.5s. The new version provides some performance improvements for ZelHash, BeamHash II and ZHash – from 0.3% to 3%.
miniZ supports Equihash 144.5, Equihash 150.5, Equihash 150.5.3, as well as Equihash 192.7, Equihash 125.4, Equihash 210.9 and Equihash96.5 and various cryptocurrencies that use these algorithms on compatible graphic Nvidia processors. CUDA 8.0 and CUDA 10.0 binaries are available, including support for Nvidia RTX GPUS with the release of CUDA 10 (check which version works better on older GPUs; CUDA 10 is required for RTX). Keep in mind that, since miniZ is a closed source miner, there is also a built-in development fee of 2% (DevFee).
Other versions of miniZ miner:
Recommended Related Articles:
- Mining on the new Nvidia RTX 2060 GPU
- PhoenixMiner (NoFee): AMD NVIDIA GPU Miner
- NiceHash Miner (NoFee): CPU/GPU AMD Nvidia miner
- GMiner v1.92 (NoFee): AMD/Nvidia GPUs miner
- XMR-Stak (NoFee) AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- Prosper-Miner: How to Start Mining PegNet (PEG)
2 Replies to “miniZ v1.5s — Download Equihash Nvidia CUDA Miner for Windows”
Informative article, exactly what I was looking for.
Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.