PhoenixMiner is the fastest, possibly fastest, Ethash miner (ETH, ETC, Muiscoin, EXP, UBQ, etc.). Miner that supports AMD and Nvidia cards (including in mixed mining installations).
DevFee = 0.65%.
- Adding option -rate 2 to use the command name “eth_submitHashRate” instead of “eth_submitHashrate” when solo mining
- Adding support for AMD Linux drivers 19.50-967956
- Other small fixes and improvements
Other versions of PhoenixMiner:
- v4.8c: PhoenixMiner 4.8c
- v4.5c: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/phoenixminer-4-5c-amd-nvidia-gpus-miner/
- v4.2a: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/phoenixminer-4-2a-amd-nvidia-gpus-miner/
- v3.0: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/phoenix-miner-majner-dlja-algoritma-ethash-samyj-bystryj/
- v2.9: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/vyshel-novyj-majner-phoenixminer-2-9b/
One Reply to “PhoenixMiner 4.9c AMD NVIDIA GPU Ethash miner (Windows/Linux)”
Good way of telling, and nice post to get data on the
topic of my presentation subject, which i am going to deliver in university.