WildRig Multi 0.19.0 – This is a further development of the original WildRig miner, with the addition of support for new algorithms, Only for AMD GPU! Dev Fee 2%.
For AMD GPU only!
- Dev Fee 2%.
- OS: Windows 7/10, Linux.
Full list of available versions: https://crazy-mining.org/tags/wildrig-multi/
Changelog ver 0.19.0:
Added RX 5700 series support for limited amount of algorithms:
Important! Developing almost all of these algorithms that WildRig Multi supports is not the same as mining Cryptonight or Ethereum. These algorithms are more energy intensive and work intensively with the kernel, especially something like x16r.
Therefore, make sure that your power supplies are reliable enough, the GPUs are stable and the voltage for them is set correctly. Low core voltage does not work here in most cases. If you get instability – start from the warehouse and find the optimal settings.
The default Dev-Fee is 2% and can be reduced.
The wildkeccak algorithm is 2% unchanged.
- GCN 2nd gen: R7 260, R9 290, R9 295X2, R7 360, R9 390
- GCN 3rd gen: R9 285, R9 380, R9 Fury, R9 Nano
- GCN 4th gen: RX460, RX470, RX480, RX550, RX560, RX570, RX580, RX590
- GCN 5th gen: Vega 56, Vega 64, Radeon VII(but need some changes for better performance)
Pitcairn, Tahiti, and other old 1st gen GCN cards (such as HD 78×0, HD 79×0, R7 265, R9 270, R9 280, R9 370, etc.) are not supported and will not be because they are too old and need to be finalized.
SUPPORTED ALGORITHMS and BENCHMARKS:
Checked on cards with automatic parameters:
OS: Windows 7; Drivers Used:
- 19.2.3 Cards are modified this way(using OverdriveNTool 0.2.8 ):
- R9 290X: XFX R9 290X DD 4GB, stock clocks(1000Mhz/1250Mhz)
- R9 380X: Sapphire R9 380X NITRO 4Gb, stock clocks(1040Mhz/1500Mhz)
- RX550: ASUS RX550 2Gb, stock clocks(1183Mhz/1750Mhz), timings from 1500 strap(Hynix)
- RX560: MSI RX560 Aero ITX 4Gb, stock clocks(1196Mhz/1750Mhz), 925mV core voltage, timings from 1500 strap(Hynix)
- RX570: GIGABYTE RX570 GAMING 4Gb, stock clocks(1244Mhz/1750Mhz), 950mV core voltage, timings from 1500 strap(Elpida)
- RX580: SAPPHIRE RX580 PULSE 4Gb, stock clocks(1340Mhz/1750Mhz), 1025mV core voltage, timings from 1500 strap(Elpida)
- RX590: SAPPHIRE RX590 NITRO+ 8Gb, stock clocks(1560Mhz/2100Mhz), 1050mV core voltage, custom timings(Hynix)
- Vega 64: ASUS Vega 64 8Gb, stock clocks(1630Mhz/945Mhz), 1000mV core voltage. While mining it drops clocks to 1530/945
Starting with version 0.15.2, the –opencl-threads and –opencl-launch options are automatically set when installing the auto. If you want to try other values to find probably the best performance, you can start with the values shown below each GPU initialization line. E.g. the lines below mean –opencl-threads 2 –opencl-launch 21×0. –opencl-launch consist of Intensity x Worksize.
Some algorithms can grow if you use the –opencl-threads parameter set to 2 or even 3 (for example, phi and skunkhash, but it may be unstable)
Higher intensity is not always more hashrate, try more and less than auto
Try a different working size, for example 64 or 128 instead of the usually used 0 (same as 256).
Other miner versions WildRig Multi:
- WildRig Multi v0.24.1: AMD GPU Miner with improved KAWPOW performance
- New WildRig Multi v0.23.2: added support for ProgPow / KawPow mining
- WildRig Multi 0.20.5.3 – Добавлен x17r (Download for Windows 7/10)
- WildRig Multi 0.20.0.2/0.20.0.3 beta (miner for AMD GPUs) Download
- WildRig Multi 0.18.0 miner for AMD GPUs (Download)
- WildRig Multi 0.20.6: Скачать AMD GPU Miner с поддержкой Sha256csm
This post is also available in: Русский