ToastyX’s AMD / ATI Pixel Clock Atikmdag Patcher has long been used to modify AMD / ATI video drivers to provide higher performance by removing the 165 MHz clock limit for single-channel DVI and HDMI, the 330 MHz limit for dual-channel DVI, and the 400 MHz limit for VGA Which is useful for everyone who is mining with ATI / AMD GPUs. this tool also has the ability to fix video drivers and remove BIOS signature verification.
There are other solutions that allow you to override the BIOS signature verification, but using the AMD / ATI Pixel Clock Patcher tool is by far the easiest. The current latest version 1.4.7 is compatible with Catalyst 11.9 to Adrenalin 19.9.2, although it can be used with future versions. All you have to do after installing the AMD video driver is to download the tool and run “atikmdag-patcher.exe”, then just reboot.
Download AMD / ATI Pixel Clock (Atikmdag Patcher)
The latest version of AMD / ATI Pixel Clock 1.4.7 is available for download at the links below:
- Unzip the archive with the program and open the file atikmdag-patcher.exe.
- The program will find all the restrictions, select “Yes” to fix and re-sign the driver.
Then you can select a higher refresh rate using programs for fine-tuning video cards.
- 1.4.7: New SL-DVI / HDMI limit found.
- 1.4.6: New HDMI-DVI limit found.
- 1.4.5: Updated for 17.4.1. New DP-DVI / HDMI limit found.
- 1.4.4: BIOS signature verification found.
- 1.4.3: The fixed limit of HBlank for 16.12.1.
- 1.4.2: Found 56 horizontal blanking limits (HBlank).
- 1.4.1: Fixed a bug due to which the driver did not load correctly in earlier versions of Windows 10.
- 1.4.0: Updated for 16.9.1. Changed the way the driver is located and fixed. Replaced the limitation of 640 × 480 with the restriction of low resolution. Fixed VGA limit for 32-bit.
- 1.3.6: Found a limit of 10 permissions for Radeon settings.
- 1.3.5: Updated for 15.11 Crimson. A limit of 640 × 480 was found for the Radeon settings.
- 1.3.4: We tried to improve the DVI / HDMI limit for new drivers. Removed blue screen workaround for 14,6 / 14,7.
- 1.3.3: Updated for 15.3. Fixed limit DVI / HDMI for 32-bit.
- 1.3.2: Updated for 15.2. Fixed limit DVI / HDMI for 64-bit.
- 1.3.1: Find the HDMI 1.3+ limit at 297 MHz. Perform 3 times to correctly upgrade an existing installation.
- 1.3: removed the blue screen workaround for 14.9. Return to self-signing if the signature failed.
- 1.2.7. Trying to get around some antivirus false positives. Reprint is not needed. 1.2.6: fixed AMD APP encoding for 14.6.
- 1.2.5: Updated for 14.6. Fixed limitations of TMDS and VGA. Implemented a workaround for the blue SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION screens.
- 1.2.4: Updated for 14.4. Fixed SL limit on DL-DVI.
- 1.2.3: Updated for 13.30 and subsequent releases of 14.x.
- 1.2.2: Found a new HDMI limit for 12,9+.
- 1.2.1: Found a VGA limit of 400 MHz.
- 1.2: Test mode is no longer required.
Recommended Related Articles:
- ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash 2.9.3 (BIOS flashing)
- SRBPolaris V3.5 – Program for editing BIOS on AMD RX4XX and RX5XX cards
- WattTool v0.92: A Simple Tool for Overclocking and Configuring VRM for the RX 400
- OverdriveNTool — tool for AMD
- Polaris Bios Editor v1.7.2 (BIOS editor)
- AMD Memory Tweak XL (AMD GPU VRAM Performance Improvement)
- IP Reporter (software Bitmain Antminer) – How to find out the IP of your miner?