T-Rex 0.12.1 (Nvidia Miner with improved MTP performance). The latest version of the T-Rex Nvidia miner 0.12.1 miner brings a performance improvement for the MTP algorithm. The algorithm used by ZCoin (XZC).
- Performance should be improved by 1-3% on some video cards, according to the developer;
- Also, the new version also added the ability to view the T-Rex log file directly in a web browser;
- In addition, problems related to the incorrect operation of the Benchmark mode in the miner were fixed.
Note! T-Rex is a closed source miner with a built-in development fee of 1%. Also make sure that you have the latest video driver installed (the latter to support CUDA 10), since the binaries for Linux and Windows are compiled for CUDA 9.1 / 9.2 / 10.0.
Other versions of T-Rex miner:
Full list of available versions:
- T-Rex 0.14.6 (NVIDIA GPU майнер)
- T-Rex 0.13 (Nvidia GPU Miner)
- Download T-Rex 0.12.0 NVIDIA GPU Miner – Maxwell and newer
- T-Rex 0.11.1 – Nvidia GPU Miner (With Significant X25x Performance Boost) DOWNLOAD
- Download T-Rex 0.11.0 (Nvidia GPU Miner)
- T-Rex 0.10.2 – MTP and support for Tesla p100 (Download)
Recommended Related Articles:
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- Mining temperature conditions
- OhGodAnETHlargementPill – Tablet for mining GTX 1080, GTX 1080 Ti
- Bminer 15.7.6 (Download and Configure)
- XMR-Stak 2.10.7 (AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner) – Download and Configure
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)