T-Rex (NVIDIA GPU miner) – is a universal cryptocurrency mining software. It supports many algorithms, and we, as developers, try to make it as fast and easy to use as possible.
DevFee: Development fee is 1% (3% for Tensority).
Changelog 0.14.6 Bug fixes:
- (Windows) High CPU usage on NVIDIA drivers 431+
- (Linux) SSL connections not working on HiveOS
- (Linux) “T-Rex instance wasn’t validated” error despite firewall allowing all connections
- CUDA 9.1/9.2 versions of the miner will no longer work with RTX (Compute Capability 7.5+) cards This is done because RTX cards either hash slower or don’t work correctly (depending on the algo) on these versions, producing
result for ... does not validate on CPUerrors. Use the version built with CUDA 10.0 instead.
To start T-Rex with config file
config.txt type in the console:
t-rex -c config.txt. Use
config_example file as a starting point to create your own config. You can also use environment variables: simply put
%YOUR_ENV_VAR% anywhere in your config file and it will get automatically substituted with the value of
YOUR_ENV_VAR variable at run-time.
Other versions of T-rex miner:
Full list of available versions:
- T-Rex 0.13.0: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/soft/t-rex-0-13-nvidia-gpu-miner-skachat/
- Download T-Rex 0.12.0 NVIDIA GPU Miner – Maxwell and newer
- T-Rex 0.11.1 – Nvidia GPU Miner (With Significant X25x Performance Boost)
- T-Rex 0.11.0 (Nvidia GPU Miner)
- T-Rex 0.10.2 – MTP and Tesla p100 support
Recommended Related Articles:
- Download CGMiner 4.9.2 (GPU miner for FPGA / ASIC)
- Claymore Dual v15.0 (AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner) (download for Windows / Linux)
- CryptoDredge v0.22.0 (+ X16RV2) (Download and Configure)
- Xmrig 2.14.5 (AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner) Download and Configure
- NiceHash Miner v126.96.36.199 – Ethereum (ETH) (Download)
- Download XMRig 3.2.0 (RandomX, CryptoNight and Argon2 CPU miner)