T-Rex 0.13 (Nvidia GPU Miner) – a new update to the T-Rex miner, which brings with it the following changes and improvements: Added the Tensority algorithm (for RTX, 3% dev fee) Bytom coin. The dedal algorithm is returned (was removed in the last release). Added SSL support. Vatchdog now displays restart statistics for all GPUs. Restarting the miner after the update is no longer taken into account in the restart counter. The command to turn off the miner through the API when the vatch dog is turned on is fixed.
Note! T-Rex is a closed source miner with a built-in development fee of 1%. Also make sure you have the latest video driver installed (the latter to support CUDA 10). Since the binaries for Linux and Windows are compiled for CUDA 9.1 / 9.2 / 10.0.
Key features of T-Rex 0.13
- Support for multiple algorithms
- High performance
- Support for backup pools
- SSL protocol support, example of using stratum + ssl: //veil-eu.coinblockers.com: 4244
- Auto update function support –autoupdate
- Monitoring page http://127.0.0.1:4067/trex web The address of the monitoring page for a particular miner will appear in the console when the miner starts. Here you can create a config file from your batch file
- Watchdog – monitors the performance of the miner, restarts the process if necessary, saves statistics between restarts. You can disable using the command –no-watchdog or “no-watchdog”: true for hive os.
- The miner contains a developer commission of 1%, for tensority 3%
Other versions of T-Rex miner:
Full list of available versions:
- Download T-Rex 0.12.0 NVIDIA GPU Miner – Maxwell and newer
- T-Rex 0.11.1 – Nvidia GPU Miner (With Significant X25x Performance Boost)
- T-Rex 0.11.0 (Nvidia GPU Miner)
- T-Rex 0.10.2 – MTP and support for Tesla p100 (Download)
Recommended Related Articles:
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- PhoenixMiner 4.5c – AMD+NVIDIA GPUs Miner
- CryptoDredge v0.21.0 (NVIDIA GPU Miner)
- XMR-Stak 2.10.7 (AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner)
This post is also available in: Русский