nanominer 1.6.1 (Nvidia & AMD miner) is software developed by Nanopool to create cryptocurrency structural modules based on the following algorithms: Ethash, Ubqhash, CryptoNight (v6, v7, v8, CryptoNightR, Reverse Waltz), Cuckaroo29, Cuckarood29 and RandomHash. The current version of nanominer was created to work with all cryptocurrencies based on these algorithms, including: Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Graft, PascalCoin, GrinCoin and many others.
This version of nanominer works on Windows or Linux with AMD or Nvidia graphics cards (except RandomHash algorithm, which is supported only on the processor).
Payment for using nanominer is carried out in the form of a commission from mining to its wallets once every 2 hours.
- 1% of the total mining time for Ethash, Ubqhash and CryptoNight algorithms (72 seconds in 2 hours);
- 2% for the algorithms Cuckaroo29 and Cuckarood29 (144 seconds in 2 hours); li>
- 3% for RandomHash on the processor (216 seconds in 2 hours).
- More Ethash memory optimizations for Nvidia cards.
- SSL connections for Nanopool ETH, ETC pools are used by default if no pools provided.
- Ubiqpool.io pools are used by default if no UBQ pools provided.
Advantages of nanominer:
- The fastest CryptoNight on CUDA. Mining Monero with Nvidia 3Gb cards is a great alternative after ETH.
- Convenient Web-based interface with the function of remote configuration or miner reboot, statistics display. As well as the FUNCTION of AUTOMATIC SEARCH AND DISPLAY of all rigs in the local network, working with nanominer. Type in your browser IP: 9090 (default port) and enjoy the capabilities of nanominer. When running on the local machine http://127.0.0.1:9090.
- The fastest RandomHash on processors.
- Double, triple … multi-mining – you can configure the nanominer to mine RandomHash on the CPU and Ethash, Ubqhash or CryptoNight on the GPU without losing performance.
- Cross-platform: nanominer will bring you profit regardless of the OS. Supported platforms – Windows and Linux.
- Stability and autonomy: nanominer can monitor the status of video cards and, in case of hardware error. For example, a hash rate drop or a GPU freeze. he can restart himself or reboot the whole system.
- Configuration flexibility: nanominer is ready to go, you just need to specify a wallet. However, if you are an experienced user, then additional parameters will help you configure the miner in accordance with your own understanding of the best efficiency.
- BoringAPI is the new advanced mining statistics protocol that allows nanominer to provide a wide range of useful information. ETHman Remote Manager is also supported by nanominer.
- Extended statistics: in addition to the hashrate, nanominer will tell you about the temperature of the GPUs, power consumption *, the average hashrate for each algorithm and much more.
- Highly qualified team of experienced programmers: we are constantly improving the efficiency of nanominer. We are also working on its optimization and expanding its functionality.
- Public product: we do not hide anything from you, and you can always contact us.
- Safe use: we pass the Microsoft security check, and Windows Defender does not recognize the nanominer as a threat (does not try to remove it and does not interfere with its operation). The nanominer version for Windows is digitally signed, so it cannot contain viruses.
When launched, nanominer reads the setup file config.ini from the current directory of the program. To assign a specific name to a file configuration, it should be written as the first argument in command line.
To work with Nvidia GPUs, the nanomancer needs an Nvidia 410.48 or newer driver. On Linux or 411.31 and later.
To start Ethereum mining using nanominer, just enter your wallet into the configuration file.
Testing on nanominer has demonstrated high performance when working with cryptocurrencies: Ethereum. Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Graft, PascalCoin, GrinCoin and other currencies. As a result of the study, it was found that nanominer works on a par with, and sometimes better, than with competing miners. Regardless, nanominer stands out for its high stability and easy setup.
Other versions of nanominer:
Full list of available versions:
- v1.5.1: nanominer 1.5.1 (Nvidia & AMD miner)
- v1.5.0: nanominer 1.5.0 (Nvidia & AMD miner)
- v1.3.0: nanominer 1.3.0 (Nvidia & AMD miner)
Recommended Related Articles:
- Xmrig 2.14.5 (AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner) Download and Configure
- ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash 2.8.4 – AMD BIOS Editor (Download)
- AMD Blockchain Driver – driver review, installation, download
- SRBPolaris V3.5 – Program for editing BIOS on AMD RX4XX and RX5XX cards
- Polaris BIOS Editor 1.6.7 (Elpida, micron, samsung, hynix) Download and Configure
- Watchdog Prime Watchdog