Download links for T-Rex miner v0.15.8:
- Extranonce Support for Nicehash
- (Windows) Miner does not start when using v450 + video drivers
T-Rex is a universal cryptocurrency mining software that supports many algorithms. DevFee: Development fee is 1% (3% for Tensority).
T-Rex supports the following mining algorithms:
JSON configuration file
To start T-Rex with the config.txt configuration file, enter in the console:
t-rex -c config.txt. Use the
config_example file as a starting point for creating your own configuration. You can also use environment variables: just put
% YOUR_ENV_VAR% anywhere in your configuration file and it will automatically replace the value of the
YOUR_ENV_VAR variable at run time.
The watchdog timer is designed to monitor the state of the miner and restarts the T-Rex in the event of a failure or freezing for any reason. In addition, the watchdog timer can optionally perform automatic updates if a newer version is available. We recommend that you use a watchdog timer to avoid mining downtime and make sure your GPUs are busy 24/7. If you need to disable the watchdog, you can do this with the
By default, the HTTP API server communicates with
0.0.0.0:4067 . This means that you can access your miner through external and internal network interfaces.
Recommended New Articles:
- NBMiner v31.1: Nvidia GPU miner for Ethash, Kawpow, Grin32, Cuckatoo32 etc
- cpuminer-opt v3.14.3 (fork of cpuminer-multi): Download for Windows x64
- TeamRedMiner v0.7.6.2 NIMIQ ALPHA RELEASE (AMD GPU Miner)
- SRBMiner-MULTI v0.4.7 CPU & AMD GPU Miner [Windows & Linux]
- XMRig v6.2.0-beta: RandomX, CryptoNight, AstroBWT and Argon2 CPU/GPU miner
- GMiner v2.10: Download with Qitmeer ( 20%) [Windows | Linux]