GMiner is a high-performance miner for AMD / Nvidia GPUs. The miner is closed source, the miner’s developer commission is 2% ( DevFee 2% ).
GMiner Release Note (Changelog):
- Download GMiner v2.10:
- compatibility with the latest nvidia drivers is fixed (the error “device not found” is fixed)
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux (64 bit)
Step 1: Download the miner
Download this program and unzip it. In the program folder you will find files with the extension .bat and instructions in Russian. For a quick start, just change the wallet to your .bat file. The file name is as follows: in the beginning is the name of the coin, then the pool.
Step 2: Choose a pool!
The pool rating and pool power statistics pages will help you choose a pool. For mining on some pools, registration is required.
Step 3: Windows Virtual Memory
Before starting GMiner, you need to increase the virtual memory in Windows to at least 7 GB (or better to 7.5 GB) x (Number of cards), so for a farm with 6 cards you need at least 42 GB for Cuckaroo29. For Cuckatoo31, about 8 GB on one 1080 GTX TI graphics card.
- We expose the page file in the system
" Control Panel \ All Control Panel Elements \ System - Advanced System Settings " - "Advanced " tab, then "Parameters ", again the tab" Advanced ".
We find the Virtual memory settings, click “Change” . Uncheck the box next to “Automatically select the size of the paging file” and put “Specify size” . Specify the desired size in MB (Example for 6 cards – 45000). Click on the Set button . Reboot the farm.
Configuring a .bat GMiner file
- miner.exe – this argument indicates which program will be launched. Leave as is. This file should be in the same folder as the batch file
—algo grin29 — indicate the algorithm of the mined coin.
- —server grin29.f2pool.com – after the key —server we indicate the address of the pool.
—port 13654 — show the port of the pool
- —user rgz – after -user, depending on the pool, either the login of the pool or the address of the digital wallet are indicated. In our example on f2pool, this is the login
—pass x — specify the pool password. Can be left empty if the pool does not require (x value)
- Examples For Grin coin on f2pool pool:
miner.exe --algo grin29 --server grin29.f2pool.com --port 13654 --user rgz --pass x
- Examples For Grin and sparkpool pool
miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam.sparkpool.com --port 2222 --ssl 1 --user 2d1f865b393afa3ead1e0dd0c0307c0cbcdb8412671c86fbd0b21cfe5328b608ca5.rig0
- Examples For a Beam coin
miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam.f2pool.com --port 5000 –ssl 1 --user 2d1f865b393afa3ead1e0dd0c0307c0cbcdb8412671c86fbd0b21cfe5328b608ca5.rgz --ssl 1
Let’s run the miner. To do this, click on the file with the extension .bat with the desired coin. The program console will open. Let’s look at what information it displays to us:
- GPU2 Share Accepted 331 ms – Means that the second video card found a ball (solution), it is important to understand that the reward for the miners goes precisely for the found balls, and not for anything else.
- Temperature: GPU0 42C GPU1 44C GPU2 47C GPU3 42C GPU4 40C GPUS 34C – Temperatures of all video cards.
- Rejected Shares: GPU0 0 GPU1 0 GPU2 0 GPU3 0 GPU4 0 GPUS 0 – Indicates that the ball is not rejected. This is very good, you need to strive for a low percentage of not accepted ball. If they appear, then you need to reduce overclocking, check the connection and ping to the pool, etc.
- Power: GPU0 185W 0.03 G / W GPU1 183W 0.03 G / W GPU2 229W 0.03 G / W GPU3 197W 0.03 G / W GPU4 185W 0.03 G / W GPU5 187W 0.03 G / W – Displays the power consumption of each cards and its effectiveness g / watt
- Total Speed: 37.5 G / s Shares Accepted: 18 Rejected: 6 Power: 1166W 3.03 G / W – The general indicator of the hash rate, accepted ball, rejected, power consumption of the whole farm, as well as efficiency
- New Job: 59655248 Difficulty: 4 – The pool sent a new job for video cards
- Speed: GPU0 6.1 G / s GPU1 6.2 G / s GPU2 6.3 G / s GPU3 6.3 G / s GPU4 6.3 G / s GPU5 6.3 G / s – Hash speed of each GPU. It is this speed that can be driven into various mining calculators
- Uptime: 0d 00:61:01 Electricity: 6.019kWh – The total time of the farm and the amount of energy spent for the whole time
Recommended New Articles:
- TeamRedMiner 0.7.5 Download AMD GPU miner for Windows/Linux
- BitPay Desktop Wallet v10.0.3: Download for Windows / Linux (x32 / x64 bit)
- NVCleanstall v1.6.0: Download for Windows 10, 8, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- NVIDIA NVFlash v5.590.0/v5.414.0: Download for Windows/Linux (BIOS Flashing)
- GPU-Z v2.32.0: Download Standard Version & ASUS ROG Themed for Windows
- XMRig v5.11.2: RandomX, CryptoNight, AstroBWT and Argon2 CPU/GPU miner
This post is also available in: Русский