Antminer Toolkit (MinerTool) is software for any version of Antminer mining farms.
Antminer – professional mining equipment manufactured by BITMAIN).
- Support for all Windows 7/8/10 (x32 / x64bit) systems
- Support for all Bitmain miners!
- Fw upgrade support
- To configure the settings, you may need to first install the .NET Framework
Antminer Toolkit Features:
- monitoring and managing miners,
- firmware update
- miners restart
- scanning IP addresses of miners on the local network.
- Version 1.0.11 adds the antivirus miner function and miner overclocking function.
Download Antminer Toolkit (MinerTool)
The latest version of the Antminer Toolkit (Bitmain Miner Tool) is available for download at the links below:
Detailed Guide to Using the Antminer Toolkit (Miner Tool):
Antminer Toolkit is applicable only to AntMiners and does not support miners of other brands.
- This tool requires Windows7 or higher system. It cannot be used on XP and IOS systems.
- The instrument language automatically adapts to the system. It will be displayed in Chinese when the system language is Chinese, and in English when in-Chinesesystem is used.
- If a virus warning appears during boot, it is recommended that you try a different browser. The file is completely safe.
- Extract the file before using it, otherwise errors will occur.
Antminer Toolkit complete guide:
Recommended New Articles:
- IP Reporter (software Bitmain Antminer) & How to find out the IP of your miner?
- All ASIC Antminer firmware and installation instructions
- Awesome miner v7.1.6 (Nvidia & AMD)
- BFGMiner: CPU/GPU/FPGA/ASIC miner for Linux/Windows
- TT-Miner v5.0.1 (NoFee): Download Nvidia GPU Miner with KAWPOW Support
- cpuminer-opt v126.96.36.199 & The optimized CPU miner (NoDevFee)