Antminer Toolkit (MinerTool) is software for any version of Antminer mining farms. Antminer – professional mining equipment manufactured by BITMAIN).
- Support for all Windows 7/8/10 (x32 / x64bit) systems
- Support for all Bitmain miners!
- Fw upgrade support
- To configure the settings, you may need to first install the .NET Framework
Antminer Toolkit Features:
- monitoring and managing miners,
- firmware update
- miners restart
- scanning IP addresses of miners on the local network.
- Version 1.0.11 adds the antivirus miner function and miner overclocking function.
Detailed Guide to Using the Antminer Toolkit (Miner Tool):
Antminer Toolkit is applicable only to AntMiners and does not support miners of other brands.
- This tool requires Windows7 or higher system. It cannot be used on XP and IOS systems.
- The instrument language automatically adapts to the system. It will be displayed in Chinese when the system language is Chinese, and in English when in-Chinesesystem is used.
- If a virus warning appears during boot, it is recommended that you try a different browser. The file is completely safe.
- Extract the file before using it, otherwise errors will occur.
Antminer Toolkit complete guide:
Recommended New Articles:
- IP Reporter (software Bitmain Antminer) & How to find out the IP of your miner?
- All ASIC Antminer firmware and installation instructions
- Awesome miner v7.1.6 (Nvidia & AMD)
- BFGMiner: CPU/GPU/FPGA/ASIC miner for Linux/Windows
- TT-Miner v5.0.1 (NoFee): Download Nvidia GPU Miner with KAWPOW Support
- cpuminer-opt v18.104.22.168 & The optimized CPU miner (NoDevFee)
This post is also available in: Русский