SRBMiner-MULTI Miner v0.4.4 – it is a closed source miner available for Linux and Windows, supporting CPU mining algorithms, as well as some AMD GPUs.
- 2.50% for cryptonight_bbc and minotaur;
- 2.00% for bl2bsha3;
- 0% for blake2b and yespowerurx;
- 0.85% for all other algorithms.
The latest version of SRBMiner-MULTI CPU and AMD GPU Miner version 0.4.4 added support for Ethash and Ubqhash cryptographic algorithms. You can try this miner for these two specific algorithms if you have Navi-based AMD GPUs (Radeon RX 5500 / 5600/5700 Series) thanks to the optimized core from Wolf9466. For other AMD GPUs, mining Ethash and Ubqhash might not be the fastest, although you can still try your mining hardware. We mostly prefer CPU mining using SRBMiner-MULTI, as it is one of the fastest options for a number of algorithms and coins, such as Micro Bitcoin’s Power2b algorithm. The new version also adds some useful options for newly added algorithms and comes with some corrections and improvements in general, you can see the full list of changes below.
SRBMiner-MULTI CPU & AMD GPU Miner 0.4.4 changelog: – added ‘ethash’ algorithm – added ‘ubqhash’ algorithm – added parameter ‘
--esm‘ to set ethash/ubqhash stratum mode for pool (0 – eth-proxy, 1 – miner-proxy) – added parameter ‘esm’ to pools config (ethash/ubqhash stratum mode for pool (0 – eth-proxy, 1 – miner-proxy)) – added parameter ‘
--enable-ethash-leak-fix‘ which tries to workaround AMD driver memory leak when recreating DAG. – fixed algo switching and tweak_profiles miner freeze bug. –
--gpu-tweak-profileoption can now be used with auto gpu setup in cmd.
Recommended New Articles:
- Awesome Miner Firmware for Antminer (Download Antminer Firmware for ASIC)
- APMinerTool v1.0.11 – Download Antminer Tool for Windows
- Antminer Toolkit for ASICs (Download Bitmain MinerTool for Windows)
- BTCSHORT is an ethereum token that allows you to earn on falling Bitcoin prices
- cpuminer-opt v188.8.131.52 & The optimized CPU miner (NoDevFee)
- TT-Miner v5.0.1 (NoFee): Download Nvidia GPU Miner with KAWPOW Support