Claymore Dual v15.0 is designed for mining on the CryptoNote algorithm with AMD video cards, which is used to mine the popular Monero (XMR) currency. In this article below you will be able to download and configure the Claymore Dual v15.0 miner.
The Monero coin (XMR), as well as the cryptonight algorithm (CryptoNote), is gaining popularity, and sometimes it becomes very profitable for mining. So take on arms.
Customization Claymore’s Dual
Step 1: Download the Miner
Unzip the Claymore’s Dual archive to any location on your computer. In the folder containing the miner, you must create a file with the extension .bat. You can do this in any text editor (e.g. Notepad). When you save a file, it is important to select “All Files” as the type file, not txt. Otherwise, you will have a .bat.txt file at the end file name, and the miner will not be able to open this file. Your .bat file (let’s say it’s called test1.bat) should contain the following text (step 2):
Attention! For security reasons, Windows may prevent you from opening the bat file. In this case, you must allow it to open in a popup window.
Step 2: View the batch file to launch Claymore Dual Miner
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0 setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -работник YOUR_RIG_NAME -ewal YOUR_WALLET ADDRESS -epsw x
Step 3: configure the miner with your settings
WALLET_ADDRESS – enter your Ethereum wallet address (exactly so, Claymore Miner knows where to place your broadcast) RIG_NAME – you can choose any name (for example, a test), but do not exaggerate: it should be no more than 32 characters, contain only letters and numbers (without special characters such as $% “*; @).
Step 4: Start Mining
Double-click the .vat file to start the miner. The miner will start, run the setx commands for setting these environment variables, initializes each of your GPUs will create a DAG file on each of your GPUs processors and will begin to hash. Let it run for about 20 seconds, and then press “s” to display your hash rate. If you have completed the steps above, you should see this screen.
Other versions of Claymore Dual miner:
Full list of available versions:
- v14.7 Claymore Dual: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/soft/claymores-dual-v14-7-amd-nvidia-gpu-miner-skachat-i-nastroit/
- v14.6 Claymore Dual: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/soft/claymores-dual-v14-6-amd-nvidia-gpu-miner-skachat-i-nastroit/
- v11.2 Claymore Dual: https://crazy-mining.org/majning-2/claymore-s-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-11-3-skachat-i-nastroit/
Recommended Related Articles:
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- NiceHash Miner v126.96.36.199 (Download)
- Bminer 15.7.6 (Download and Configure)
- CryptoDredge v0.22.0 (Download and Configure)
- Zcash miners. Test review of new miners: EWBF, DSTM, Bminer.
- AMD Blockchain Driver – driver review, installation, download
This post is also available in: Русский