NPlusMiner is a user-friendly and functional miner with a GUI and a powerful backend that monitors different mining pools in real time to find the most profitable mining pool and algorithm at the moment. It supports CPU mining, AMD and Nvidia GPUs and, of course, uses the most popular miner software that you usually use to manually mine for a specific pool and for a specific algorithm. The miner has a built-in development fee and is 1% (DevFee 1%)
Download NPlusMiner v7.6.1
- Ready for BeamV3 on 06/28
- Added x12 support for AMD
- Fixed affinity for some CPU Miners
- miniZ v1.6v2
- gminer 2.11
- Added the ability to customize charts gradient colors
- Simply add the following values in Config.json with your prefered hex color values
- “ChartGradientMaxColor”: “087d01”,
- “ChartGradientMidColor”: “b9ba00”,
- “ChartGradientMinColor”: “7c0000”,
- These needs to be added before starting NPlusMiner
- Need help finding you colors: https://cssgradient.io/
- Simply add the following values in Config.json with your prefered hex color values
For more help and HowTos please check our wiki here: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner-Documentation/wiki
NPlusMiner Monitors mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo
GUI and easy configuration Auto Benchmarks Each algo to get optimal speeds Fully automated Auto Downloads Miners Tracks and display earnings accross pools AutoUpdate Monitoring
Easy configuration, easy start in two steps:
Run NPLusMiner 1. Enter your BTC address and hit Save Config 2. Hit "Start"
There is a 16 minutes per day fee (1%). Devs are doing their best to make NPlusminer your best tool. We have a fair fee distribution system to contributors.
NPlusMiner provides deep data analysis to lead to the best mining decisions. BrainPlus is the Core brain computing these calculations and criteria. Not only this does analyze prices, but aglos/coins performances or orphans rate as well.
Since version 2.0 NPlusMiner has a GUI making it easy to configure and run. Relies on config files. No need to edit bat files. Simply run NPlusMiner Set your wallet address and hit start For console lovers. Run NPlusMiner-ConsoleUp.
Since version 4.0 NPlusMiner integrates an AutoUpdate feature.
Auto Ban miners
There are cases where some miners might fail in some systems. I such cases, NPlusMiner will ignore this miner after a count of failure. Default value for max failure is 3 and can be changes in Config.json. "MaxMinerFailure": 3 - set to 0 to deactivate autoban. Bans are only valid for a session. NPlusMiner will retry the miner on restart.
Ability to pause miners while keeping other jobs running (pause button) This will stop mining activity BrainPlus will still run in the background avoiding the learning phase on resume EarningTracker will still run in the background avoiding the learning phase on resume
Ability to run a batch prior switching to a specific algo. For example, can be used to set per algo OC via nvidiaInspector Simply create a file named <AlgoName>.bat in prerun folder If <AlgoName>.bat does not exist, will try to launch prerun/default.bat Use overclock with caution
Per pools config (Advanced)
- **This is for advanced users. Do not use if you do not know what you are doing.** - You can now set specific options per pool. For example, you can mine NiceHash on the internal wallet and other pools on a valid wallet. This configuration is provided as an example in Config\PoolsConfig-NHInternal.json - Available options - Wallet = your wallet address - UserName = your MPH user name - WorkerName = your worker name - PricePenaltyFactor = See explanation below - Algorithm = List of included or excluded Aglo on pool (see example files) - Usage - The file Config\PoolsConfig.json contains per pool configuration details. If a pool is listed in this file, the specific settings will be taken into account. If not, the setting for the entry name default will be used. **Do not delete the default entry.** - Edit Config\PoolsConfig.json - Add an entry for the pool you want to customize - The name must be the NPlusMiner name for the pool. ie. for ahashpool, if you use Plus. The name is ahashpoolplus. - (**careful with json formating ;)**) - Best way is to duplicate the default entry - Note that the GUI only updates the default entry. Any other changes need to be done manualy
- When using advanced per pool configuration, it is possible to add a penalty factor for a specific pool. This simply adds as a multiplicator on estimations presented by the pool. - Example scenario - NiceHash as a 4% fee - Set PricePenaltyFactor to 0.96 (1-0.04) - You feel like a pool is exaggerating his estimations by 10% - Set PricePenaltyFactor to 0.9
BrainPlus – ahashpoolplus / zergpoolplus / zpoolplus / blazepoolplus / BlockMastersPlus / PhiPhiPoolPlus / StarPoolPlus / HashRefineryPlus
Did we say AI ;) Uses calculations based on 24hractual and currentestimate ahashpool prices to get more realistic estimate. Includes some trust index based on past 1hr currentestimate variation from 24hr. AND is NOT sensible to spikes. This shows less switching than following Current Estimate and more switching that following the 24hr Actual. Better profitability.
24hr - uses last 24hour Actual API too request profit -Low switching rate plus - uses advanced calculations to maximize profit (AI) -**Best switching rate** normal - uses current estimate API too request profit -High switching rate
Developers and Contributors fee distribution
There is a 16 minutes per day fee (1%) We use a fair fee distribution to developers and contributors. Fees are distibuted randomly to a public list of devs which can be found here: http://tiny.cc/r355qy We want to stay completely transparent on the way fees are managed in the product. Fees cycle occurs once every 24 hours for the selected amount of time (8 minutes). The first donation sequence occurs 1 hour after miners are started. If Interval is set higher than the donation time, the interval will prime. Example for default parameters: Miners started at 10, First donation cycle runs at 11 untill 11:16, Next donation cycle occurs 24 hours after. All donation time and addresses are recorded in the logs folder.
Keep tabs on all your mining rigs from one place **Thanks to @NemosMiner for giving is aggreement to share the NemosMiner monitoring servers.** You can now optionally monitor all your workers remotely, both in the GUI and via https://nemosminer.com Monitoring setup instructions https://nemosminer.com/setup.php NPlusMiner does not send any personnal informations to servers. Only miner related info are collected as miner names and hashrates. Miners path are all expressed relative so we have no risk to send any personnal informations like username.
Users might use the Algo list in config to Include or Exclude algos. The list simply works with a +/- system. +algo for algo selection -algo for algo removal If "+" Used, all selected algo have to be listed If "Minus" Used, all algo selected but exluded ones. Do not combine + and - for the same algo Examples: Mine anything but x16r: Algo list = -x16r Mine anything but x16r and bcd: Algo list = -x16r,-bcd Mine only x16r: Algo list = +x16r Mine only x16r and BCD: Algo list = +x16r,+bcd Mine any available algo at pool: Algo list = <blank>
Graphical displays BTC/H and BTC/D as well a estimation of when the pool payment threshold will be reached. Supported pools: ahashpool zergpool zpool nicehash miningpoolhub (partial) Blazepool BlockMasters ProHadhing If mining more that one pools, shows stats for any supported pool Press key e in the console window to show/hide earnings
Support running multiple instances
**Experimental** More than one instance of NPlusMiner can run on the same rig Each instance must be placed in it's own directory Miner has to be started prior the launch of the next instance
Optional miners (Advanced)
Some miners are not enabled by default in NPlusMiner for a variety of reasons A new folder can be found called "OptionalMiners" containing .ps1 files for some miners For advanced users, refer to OptionalMiners\Readme.txt on how to use
Algo switching log
Simple algo switching log in csv switching.log file found in Logs folder. You can easily track switching rate.
Console Display Options
Use -UIStyle Light or -UIStyle Full in config.json Full = Usual display Light = Show only currently mining info (Default) UIStyle automaticaly swtiches to Full during benchmarking.
In session console display toggle
Press key s in the window to switch between light and full display Press key e in the window to show/hide earnings Will toggle display at next refresh
If you have Windows 8, or 8.1, please update PowerShell:
Some miners may need ‘Visual C++ 2013’ if you don’t already have it: (install both x86 & x64) Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012/2013:
Some miners may need ‘Visual C++ 2015’ if you don’t already have it: (install both x86 & x64) Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2014/2015:
Some miners may need ‘Visual C++ 2015 update 3’ if you don’t already have it: (install both x86 & x64) Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 update 3:
running multiple cards its recommended to increase Virtual Memory 64gb is optimal
Requires Nvidia driver 431.86:
Made For & Tested with 6×1070 6x1070ti 6×1080 6x1080ti 9x1660ti 6×2060 6×2070 6×2080 6x2080ti(users have reported up to 12cards working have not tested myself) Some miners do not support more that 9 cards
Recommended Related Articles:
- GMiner 2.14 (GPU miner Equihash/CuckooCycle/Ethash/ProgPoW/KAWPOW)
- lolMiner v1.01 (Скачать и Настроить) GPU miner for AMD & Nvidia [Win/Linux]
- SmartMinerPRO v126.96.36.199 (SMP+) – CPU/GPU/ASIC miner [With GUI mining panel]
- T-Rex 0.15.8: Nvidia CUDA GPU Miner (DevFee is 1%)
- NBMiner v31.1: Nvidia GPU miner for Ethash, Kawpow, Grin32, Cuckatoo32 etc
- cpuminer-opt v3.14.3 (fork of cpuminer-multi): Download for Windows x64