This program is for advanced users (Users should be able to manage AV / Firewall exceptions). Some of its components may be marked with antivirus software, usually marked with antivirus software. This is normal since almost all cryptocurrency and mining software on the market is blacklisted by AV. Just make an exception in your AV software to ensure the program works properly. This software is provided by its developers “as is”, the site administration is not responsible for the risks of its use in your system, if you do not trust the developers of this software do not use it.
WildRig Multi 0.20.5.3 beta (miner for AMD GPUs) – This is a further development of the original WildRig miner, with the addition of support for new algorithms, Only for AMD GPU! The program for mining Ravencoin and other coins on AMD cards.
The new release of the program received not only support for the X18 algorithm, but also improved speed on X16r / s, X17, Hex and several other algorithms. It is also currently the fastest AMD miner for the X16R algorithm.
- DevFee 2%.
- OS Support: Windows 7/10, Linux.
The developer commission can be set to 1% (default 2%).
- fixed low difficulty shares on 666pool
- implemented x17r-protocol2 to support other pools(e.g. official mainnet-pool01.ufo.link)
Full list of available versions TT-Miner:
- Baffin: RX 460, RX 560 and some RX 550
- Ellesmere: RX 470, RX 480, RX 570 and RX 580
- gfx900: Vega 56/64
- 4% -10% faster on AMD compared to minerd using the enhanced core
- more resolved balloon compared to ccminer
- fast memory update (less hash speed drop, when new blocks are found)
- automatic reboot in case of failure (a known problem with ccminer), as well as fixing the log file – every 10Kb of new data (every ~ 1 hour)
- asynchronous transfer ball to avoid wasting GPU resources when connecting slowly to the Internet
- unlimited GPUs as in the original minerd
- watchdog timer present
- availability of API for checking farm statistics over the network
Configure and Run WildRig Multi
- Download program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Change wallets in batch files
- Fine-tune the program for your equipment to increase profits
The contents of the program directory are as follows:
To use the program, you need to change the wallets in files with the extension .bat. These files are edited with the right mouse button in any text editor.
Simply changing the wallet to your own is the fastest way to launch the program. But for the sake of completeness of this guide, we will consider everything available at the time of writing, the commands of this miner.
We will consider setting up the pool and other program commands on the example of the Ravencoin coin, which is mined using the x16r algorithm.
Decryption of the contents of the .bat file
- wildrig.exe – prescribe the name of the launched application. This file must be in the same directory as the batch file
- –algo x16r – indicate the algorithm of the mined coin. The list of all supported algorithms is presented above and will be updated as new versions of the program are released.
- –url=rvn.suprnova.cc – after the command –url = specify the address of the selected pool
- :6667 – after the address, we must put a colon and indicate the port of the pool
- –user=rgzrgz_leo – the command –user = means the username (worker) on the pool, if registration is provided there. If there is no registration, then indicate the wallet address instead. Example: –user = RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX
- .rgzrgz_leo – specify the password of the worker. If there is no password and registration, then specify any farm identifier, for example rig1 or 1060. This identifier will be displayed in the statistics on the pool
- –pass=d=28, a value of d = 28 means fixed complexity. It is recommended to set the complexity by dividing your total hash by 2 silt by 3. For example, a farm of 6 1080 Ti gives 42 Mh / s. So we indicate either 21 or 14. This parameter is recommended to be selected individually
- c=RVN – specify the coin token. In our case, the Ravencoin token is RVN. This is necessary so that the pool understands which coin you are mining
- –donate-level=1 – indicate the size of the commission. By default, it is 2%. We indicate 1%.
We examined the main teams of the program to connect to the pool and start cryptocurrency mining. Run the .bat file with the desired coin by double-clicking:
The miner console window will open. In it we see that the pool sends work for video cards (New job from …), so we configured the connection to the pool correctly.
After waiting a bit, the first balls (Accepted share) appear – the accepted calculations of the video cards, for which the pool pays.
The program also displays new block notifications and changes to the x16r hash code (hash order line). The fact is that the hash rate on the x16r algorithm is not constant due to the frequent change in the array of algorithms that make up the X16R algorithm itself.
The speed line will tell us the average hash rate for 10 seconds, 60 seconds and 15 minutes (for data to appear in 15 minutes, you need the program to work for more than 15 minutes).
After reviewing the basic data in the miner’s console, let’s move on to considering all the possible program keys that we did not consider.
Ready bat files:
Recommended Related Articles:
- Vessel – Download Desktop wallet for STEEM & SBD
- STEEM WALLET: Desktop wallet Steem for Windows
- EOS Desktop Wallet: Download EOS Wallet for Windows
- SGMiner – AMD Miner for ETH, XMR, Zcash, NiceHash
- XLArig v5.0.1: Scala Miner (XLA). Download XLArig for Windows
This post is also available in: Русский