WildRig Multi 0.20.6 added support for the Sha256csm algorithm used in the BitcoinFlex (BCX) and Consortium (CSM) crypto projects. Several previous versions have focused on adding support for the X17r algorithm. If you haven’t updated the miner for a while, you can check out the Unknown Fair Object (UFO), which uses this particular algorithm, which seems like an Asian cryptographic project.
added sha256csm (BitcoinFlex, Consortium)v0.20.6
The latest version of WildRig Multi is currently available for Windows, Ubuntu Linux, and HiveOS as a binary file with a closed source code and a built-in development board of 2% by default, although it can be reduced. The wildkeccak algorithm has a fixed development fee of 2% without the possibility of user change.
Recommended New Articles:
- T-Rex 0.15.3: Download with KAWPOW support for mining RavenCoin (RVN)
- Binance cryptocurrency exchange domains undergo DDoS attack
- NBMiner v30.0: With Built-in OhGodAnETHlargementPill for Nvidia GPUs
- GMiner v2.09: fixed low difficulty shares for Equihash
- EMINER v0.6.1-RC2: ETHash miner With Web Dashboard
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)