Nimiq 3.0.2 (AMD miner GPU) – This is an OpenCL version of the NoncerPro GPU miner that uses the standard Nano mining protocol and is compatible with all available nimiq pools. This miner has a fixed 2% development fee (DevFee 2%). The development fee was 1% in AMD miner V1.0.1 and previous versions.
Full list of available versions Nimiq:
- Fixed memory leak problem
- Some minor issues fixed
Nimiq (NIM) is a cryptocurrency developed for the browser. Initially, Nimiq could only be mined using your processor. Since January 2019, mining on the GPU is also possible.
Recommended Related Articles:
- AMD Blockchain Driver – driver review, installation, download
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the miner
- TT-Miner 3.0.10 (Nvidia GPU miner) Download and Configure
- How to start cryptocurrency mining?
- Download XMRig 3.2.0 (RandomX, CryptoNight and Argon2 CPU miner)
This post is also available in: Русский