Nimiq 3.0.1 – AMD miner GPU (Download) – This is an OpenCL version of the NoncerPro GPU miner that uses the standard Nano mining protocol and is compatible with all available nimiq pools. This miner has a fixed 2% development fee (DevFee 2%). The development fee was 1% in AMD miner V1.0.1 and previous versions.
Full list of available versions:
- ~ 10% hash rate improvement
- rx580 8 GB -> 242 kHz / s with core state: p3, core clock frequency: 1090, memory clock frequency 2200, amdmemtweak: –ref = 30
- Increase the value of mem clock to the maximum stable, and then check the clock range 1050-1125 for the best hashrate.
- Be sure to add –optimizer every time you change the oc setting.
- Improving Power Consumption (Ellesmere Cards on Linux)
- This version works better at lower clock frequencies, so you can reduce the core voltage (830 – 850 mV) and
- Added support for stupid mode (–mode = dumb)
- Discarded an extra 20 seconds on the development board (exactly 120 seconds or 2%)
- Added startDifficulty option (–diff = 32)
- Disabled API by default. Add –api = ture if you need it
Nimiq (NIM) is a cryptocurrency developed for the browser. Initially, Nimiq could only be mined using your processor. Since January 2019, mining on the GPU is also possible.
Recommended Related Articles:
- CryptoDredge v0.21.0 (NVIDIA GPU Miner)
- T-Rex 0.11.0 (Nvidia GPU Miner)
- T-Rex 0.10.2 – MTP and support for Tesla p100 (Download)
- [NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission)
- PhoenixMiner 4.5c – AMD + NVIDIA GPUs Miner (Download)
- XMR-Stak 2.10.7 (AMD & Nvidia GPU Miner) – Download and Configure
- OhGodAnETHlargementPill – Tablet for mining GTX 1080, GTX 1080 Ti
- Mining temperature conditions
- miniZ v1.4o – Fast Equihash Miner (Download)