T-Rex is a closed source miner for NVIDIA graphics cards only. The program has a 1% commission that goes to developers. This software is available for Windows and Linux and supports CUDA 10.0, CUDA 9.2 and CUDA 9.1
List of changes T-Rex 0.8.0:
- New geek algorithm (GeekCash)
Performance improvement (1-3%) on x16 like algorithms for GTX / RTX cards.
- Added watchdog function (reboots the miner if it stops working for any reason) To start, replace t-rex.exe with watchdog.exe in your baht file.
- Watchdog will let you use the automatic update feature
- To update, use the monitoring web page (by default http://127.0.0.1:4067/trex) or specify the –autoupdate parameter in the bat file (it must be launched via watchdog.exe) ..
- The default value for the -N parameter has been increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Added speed parameter to console – balls per minute.
- stratum + tcp: // no longer required for the pool
- Significantly reduced processor load when using high values of the -N parameter
- “Clean jobs” cut in previous releases, returned
- Disabling the miner when pressing the Ctrl + C key combination for Windows.
- t-rex – the name of the program that will be launched using the .bat file
- -a bcd is the name of the coin mining algorithm. The list of available algorithms is listed above
- -o stratum + tcp: //eu.icemining.ca – specify the pool address. The -o stratum + tcp: // construct is required
- : 8433 after the pool address put a colon and specify the pool port
- -u 1Go7d7C1EYQzmgbsDbTSdtW2g5H5G3gBCo – after the -u switch we indicate the address of your digital wallet
- -p c = BCD – indicate the token of the mined coin. This is necessary for the pool to understand which coin we want to mine.
- -i 20 – set the intensity of the program
So, we have configured the program for mining Bitcoid Diamond. By analogy, other coins are configured on other algorithms. We launch our batch file by double clicking and see what the miner’s console window writes to us:
- Program version
- Installed driver version
- List of video cards available for mining
- Pool address that you specified in the batch file
- The wallet address that you specified in the batch file
- Coin token or pool password. Pools rarely use a password, so in 90% of
- cases, you need to specify a token
- The program configures the connection to the pool
- Pool authorization
- The intensity is set to 20. We set it in the batch file with the -i parameter
- Current block and network difficulty of the mined coin
The total hashrate of your farm.
- Hashrate of one video card
- Graphics card temperature
- Consumed electricity
- Fan blade speed
- Efficiency Kh / Watt
Other versions T-Rex miner:
Полный список доступных версий:
This post is also available in: Русский