T-Rex (v0.15.6) is a closed source miner for the Nvidia GPU, available for both Linux and Windows operating systems. The miner comes in several versions supporting CUDA 9.1, CUDA 9.2, and CUDA 10.0.
Dev-Fee: The T-Rex miner has a developer board of 1% for all supported algorithms, only tensority has a higher developer board of 3%.
Other version of T-Rex miner:
Please note miners are often marked as malware by antivirus programs. This is not so, they are marked simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you do not trust the software, do not use it!
- DAG regeneration on epoch change.
- Benchmark for kawpow.
- Less memory consumption. Possible crash fix for “out of memory” error for GPUs with 3GB memory onboard.
- Unblock feature of intensity setting.
- Fix showing miner version info for mining pool
- Add algorithms: kawpow (upcoming RVN fork), progpow, mtp-tcr
- Add SNI support for SSL
- Improve stat table (now showing percentage of rejected shares)
- T-Rex is launched in watchdog mode (
--no-watchdogparameter should NOT be set in your bat file)
- Your system clock is synchronised with a time server (The miner uses your system clock to check if it’s time to switch)
--fork-at kawpow=2020-05-06T18:00:00parameter to the miner start cmd line. If your pool changes ports for the new algo, make it
3637is the new port the miner should switch to (replace it with the actual port number)
Recommended New Articles:
- New WildRig Multi v0.23.2: added support for mining ProgPow / KawPow
- T-Rex 0.15.3: Download with KAWPOW support for mining RavenCoin (RVN)
- NiceHash Miner 184.108.40.206: Added support for KAWPOW! Download for Windows
- SRBMiner-MULTI v0.4.4: Download with Ethash and Ubqhash Support
- Awesome Miner Firmware for Antminer (Download Antminer Firmware for ASIC)
- APMinerTool v1.0.11 – Download Antminer Tool for Windows