nanominer v1.9.4 is a software product developed by nanopool to create cryptocurrency structural modules based on the Ethash, KawPow, Ubqhash, Cuckaroo30, RandomX and RandomHash2 algorithms. The present version of nanominer was created to work with all cryptocurrencies based on these algorithms, including Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Pascal, Cortex, Ravencoin and many others. This version of nanominer runs on Windows or Linux with AMD or Nvidia graphics cards (with the exception of the RandomX and RandomHash2 algorithms, which are only supported on the processor). The Cuckaroo30 algorithm is only supported on 16GB AMD Radeon RX 570 GPUs. The Ravencoin KawPow algorithm is only supported on AMD GPUs, and Nvidia support will follow.
Testing on nanominer demonstrated high performance when working with Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Pascal, Cortex and other currencies. As a result of the study, it was found that nanominer works on a par with, and sometimes even better than, competing software products. Regardless, Nanominer stands out for its high stability and easy setup.
Please note miners are often marked as malware by antivirus programs. This is not so, they are marked simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you do not trust the software, do not use it!
- Fixed setting up email for Ravencoin.
useSSLoption for disabling disable SSL connections.
- Fixed incompatibility issue with some Ethereum pools introduced in version 1.9.0.
- Performance improved on AMD Navi GPUs, +16% on stock RX 5700 XT and +14% on stock RX 5700.
- Average performance was slightly improved for pre-Navi AMD GPUs.
- Fixed build issue with GCN1 GPUs (Tahiti).
- Fixed possible wrong GPU hanging detection in some network failure scenarios.
- Fixed confusing common options set up in config. Common option can now be set up inside algorithm option. Such configs are now equivalent for example:
watchdog=false [ethash] wallet=0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5
[ethash] wallet=0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5 watchdog=false
- Fixed issue with bsod.pw Ravencoin testnet pool.
- KawPow algorithm for upcoming Ravencoin hardfork implemented on AMD GPUs. Performance is up to 6% better than other miners due to fully original implementation.
epochoption was added for Ethash testing.
Recommended New Articles:
- WildRig Multi v0.24.1 : AMD GPU Miner with improved KAWPOW performance
- TeamRedMiner v0.7.1: Download with mining support KAWPOW
- Z-enemy 2.6.1 (Zealot/Enemy) – NVIDIA GPU miner for Windows
- T-Rex v0.15.6: Download NVIDIA GPU miner for Windows
- NiceHash Miner 188.8.131.52: Added support for KAWPOW! Download for Windows
- New WildRig Multi v0.23.2: added mining support for ProgPow / KawPow
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)