Block Explorer Launched for Ethereum 2.0 Test Network
The Ethereum smart contract platform took another small step towards ETH 2.0 by launching the block explorer for the Beacon blockchain test network.
About this co-founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin wrote on Thursday, December 5, on Twitter.
The Beacon blockchain, based on the Proof-of-Stake algorithm, is a key link in the future system, responsible for managing validators and their shares in the network, applying consensus rules and other key aspects of the network.
In November, Lighthouse client developer for Ethereum 2.0 Adrian Manning announced that he was working on a public test network capable of interacting with the first version of Ethereum.
According to the information he published, a standardization of the deposit contract is underway, which will allow the transfer of funds from the first version of Ethereum to the second.
Recommended Related Articles:
- Exchanges overview: The best cryptocurrency exchanges of 2019 (Part 1)
- Pools review: Best mining pools of 2019
- The release of version 1.0 of the Emerald wallet for the Ethereum Classic cryptocurrency has taken place
- Bitcoin Cash founder Roger Vera, nicknamed Bitcoin Jesus, is promised to make sob
- Dash investors report receipt of payments from the “disappeared” ex-consultant of the project
- N. Carter: Banks will never use Ripple XRP
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)