T-Rex 0.11.0 Nvidia GPU Miner (With Significant X25x Performance Boost). Download for Linux and Windows. T-Rex is a closed source miner with a built-in development fee of 1%(DEV-FEE). Also make sure that you have the latest video driver installed (the latter to support CUDA 10), since the binaries for Linux and Windows are compiled for CUDA 9.1 / 9.2 / 10.0.
The T-Rex miner version 0.11.0 Nvidia GPU Miner adds support for the new X25x algorithm, which will be used by the SUQA / SIN project in the upcoming hard fork, scheduled for block 165,000 or around May 24-25. So far, this is the first and only miner for the new X25x algorithm, which will be ready before the fork. Therefore, if you plan to mine SUQA / SIN after the fork, make sure that you are ready.
In addition to supporting the new algorithm, the newest T-Rex contains some bug fixes. Fixes that help improve miner stability. The previous release of T-Rex 0.10.2, released a couple of days ago, also brought support for the MTP (Zcoin) algorithm. So this is something new if you missed the previous update and are still using the fairly old version 0.9.2.
- GLT algos: astralhash, jeonghash, padihash, pawelhash
Other versions miner:
Full list of available versions:
- T-Rex 0.14.6 (NVIDIA GPU майнер) – Скачать
- T-Rex 0.13 (Nvidia GPU Miner)
- T-Rex 0.12.1 (Nvidia Miner with improved MTP performance)
- Download T-Rex 0.12.0 NVIDIA GPU Miner – Maxwell and newer
- T-Rex 0.11.1 – Nvidia GPU Miner (With Significant X25x Performance Boost)
- T-Rex 0.11.0 (Nvidia GPU Miner)
- T-Rex 0.10.2 – MTP and support for Tesla p100 (Download)
This post is also available in: Русский