- Slightly improved performance (2-5%) on all AMD cards on Beam Hash III, most significant (about 7%) on Navi GPUs;
- Fixed a bug due to which linux build loaded the 3G solver on 4G GPU in some distributions and drivers, although there was enough space;
- Some small internal fixes.
Expected performance (Beam Hash III):
- Radeon VII: 46 sol/s
- V64: 32 sol/s
- 5700: 24 sol/s
- 580: 15 sol/s
Setting up and Starting lolMiner
For the fastest launch, it will be enough:
- Download archive with the program
- Unzip to any convenient location
- Change wallet to your own in a file with the .bat extension
Quick Launch Examples
The easiest way to start using lolMiner is to configure the program from the command line. Just open a terminal (Linux) or create / edit a finished .bat file (Windows)
lolMiner.exe --coin (название монеты) --pool (адрес пула) --port (порт пула) --user (кошелек или логин пула) --pass (пароль пула)
How to set up a batch file
- lolMiner.exe — indicate the name of the program that will be launched
- —coin BEAM — the –coin parameter determines which coin to mine. lolMiner will select the internal settings as the desired algorithm.
- —pool beam-eu.leafpool.com — after the –pool key, specify the pool address.
- —port 3333 — specify the port of the pool. You need to find it on the page with the pool, or use the example of ready-made settings at the end of the article
- —user 2d1f865b393afa3ea … d0b21cfe5328b608ca5 – after the
--userkey, specify the wallet address or login on the pool. The wallet can be opened at any safe and convenient exchange, or put an official wallet from a coin.
- .rig0 — put a point and specify the farm identifier. It is only needed to track statistics on the pool.
As a result, we got in the batch file:
lolMiner.exe --coin BEAM --pool beam-eu.sparkpool.com --port 2222 --user 2d1f865b393afa3ead1e0dd0c0307c0cbcdb8412671c86fbd0b21cfe5328b608ca5.rig1
You can start mining by double clicking on the .bat file with the desired coin. Run it on a farm with Windows and AMD cards and see what the program console writes to us:
- Equihash 150/5 algorithm — the algorithm that we selected when setting up the batch file
- Warning: No user profile defined in command line (—profile (profileName & gt missing) – the program warns that we did not set the profile through the configuration. But we configured through the .bat file, therefore the profile settings (config file) can be ignored
- Reading pool data from command line — the program prepares information about connecting to the pool, which we specified in the batch file
- lolMiner is configured to mine Beam(BEAM), Equihash 150/5 — BeamHash — the miner realized that we want to mine a Beam coin!
- Radeon RX 580 Series — Cards for mining cryptocurrency are determined. In our case, it is RX 580
- Memory: 8192 MByte (8138 MByte free) — 8138 MB of video memory available
- Active: true (Selected kernel: Equihash 150/5 (Beam), 4G memory) — the program chose the core for mining
We are waiting for some time until all devices are detected and we see the following:
- Connecting to pool… — connect to the pool
- Connected to beam-eu.sparkpool.com:2222 — successfully connected
- New job received: 1 Difficulty 100 — pool sent a job for video cards
- GPU 4: Submitting to share Share accepted (35 ms) – the first ball is accepted (share of work). It must be understood that the miner receives the reward precisely for the sent balls.
Download ready-made .bat files for lolMiner right now:
Recommended Related Articles:
- GMiner v2.20: Download GPU miner for Windows/Linux [AMD/Nvidia]
- NPlusMiner v7.6.1 (NVIDIA/AMD/CPU): Windows
- GMiner 2.14 (GPU miner Equihash/CuckooCycle/Ethash/ProgPoW/KAWPOW)
- lolMiner v1.01 GPU miner for AMD & Nvidia [Win/Linux]
- SmartMinerPRO v220.127.116.11 (SMP+) & CPU/GPU/ASIC miner [With GUI mining panel]
- T-Rex 0.15.8: Nvidia CUDA GPU Miner (DevFee is 1%)
This post is also available in: Русский