News of the cryptocurrency world over the past day from Crazy-Mining.org:
- Cardano developers continue to work towards a smooth transition to the Shelley phase.
- German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said. That the government cannot allow the adoption of parallel currencies like Libra from Facebook. And he added that Berlin would reject any such plans.
- Binance revealed the details of listing previously announced stablecoin Binance USD (BUSD).
- Tether destroyed $ 400 million USDT on OMNI blockchain.
- Wells Fargo plans to launch its own digital currency called “Wells Fargo Digital Cash”. And they are also going to develop a separate blockchain platform for it.
More news and details at Crazy-Mining.org.