📍Largest software maker Microsoft has patented a new mining system with which users can earn cryptocurrency during physical and mental activity – users will receive rewards for watching ads and playing sports.
📍Spanish banking giant Santander plans to launch a payment solution based on RippleNet technology in the Mexican market in 2020. This was announced by the company in an annual report for the US SEC.
📍Among the decrease in the cryptocurrency market on Twitter, the number of altcoin references has sharply decreased – indicators have reached a three-year low. So, on March 29, Ripple was mentioned 1946 times, while in January of this year this figure reached 6000–7000 per day.
📍American mining company Riot Blockchain fears serious failures in the mining process in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic. About this company writes in a report to the SEC. Riot Blockchain reports that all its employees were quarantined, and supply chains were violated due to the closure of factories and imposed transport restrictions.
Recommended Related Articles:
- XMRig 5.10.0: Download Miner With AstroBWT AMD GPU Mining
- GMiner 2.04 Added support for KAWPOW (AMD / Nvidia GPU miner)
- WildRig Multi 0.20.5.3 – Added x17r (Download for Windows 7/10)
- Vessel – Download Desktop wallet for STEEM & SBD
- STEEM WALLET: Desktop wallet Steem for Windows
This post is also available in: Русский